Unit Trusts, OEICs and UK commissioned offshore funds
- Rated the top fund supermarket by Which? (May 2012)
- All initial and annual commission we receive is rebated to you
- Over 2,800 funds, over 90 fund managers
- Model Portfolios: picked by experts, a range of risk rated portfolios
- An exciting range of themed fund baskets
Investing with Interactive Investor
Read our free RDR Guide – If you own fund investments you may be paying hidden fees. Our free guide explains these fees and shows what you can do about them.
With our account you will pay no hidden fees and get the following benefits and straightforward pricing:
- 100% rebate of all income and commission we receive on your funds
- £10 flat-fee and £5 frequent trader rate
- £1.50 regular investment facility charges in full
- Trading tools, filters and independent research
- Trade Shares, Investment Trusts, ETFs and funds
- ISA and SIPP accounts available for tax-efficiency
- Our quarterly fee of £20 covers the commission charge on two real-time trades or the value of £20 of trades, including regular investments
Please be aware of the risks involved. The price and value of investments and their income fluctuates and you may get back less than you invested. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance. If in any doubt, please consult a financial adviser.
100% rebate of all income and commission we receive on your funds
You might think where you buy your funds makes no difference to your investment returns.
All actively-managed funds have an Annual Management Charge (AMC). This charge is a percentage that’s shaved off your investment every year. Almost all companies you buy your funds from will keep a share of this charge. Typically, it amounts to 0.64% of your investment return.
We’re not like most companies. We give all of our share back to you.
This can make a significant impact on your returns. If your fund returns 3%, you’d get 3.64% invested with us (an increase of over 20%). By reinvesting every year, the compound effect of that extra share can make a huge difference to how much income you make.
You can find out more about fund rebates and how much you could save when you invest with us with the following resources:
Find out why it makes a difference where you invest - fund rebate explained
Work out how much of a difference it could make to your funds - funds rebate calculator
See how much you can save on individual funds with us - complete list of the funds
Find out more about our transparent prices and fund rebates – our charges
More Funds to Invest In
We stock more than 2,800 unit trusts, open ended investment companies (OEICs) and UK Authorised offshore funds.
If you want your funds wrapped in a tax-efficient ISA, visit our ISA Centre.
These products are ‘Execution Only’. We will present information to you so that you can make an informed decision – but the decision is yours as to which investment you decide to invest in.
Past performance of an investment is no guide to its performance in the future. The value of investments or income from them may go down as well as up. You may not necessarily get back the amount you originally invested.
Open an account
Please be aware of the risks involved. The value of investments, and any income from them, can fall as well as rise so you could get back less than you invest. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance. Tax treatment depends on your individual circumstances and may be subject to change. If in any doubt, please seek advice.
Need help? Call
0845 200 3637
Or email us your query
Awards and Recognition
- Awarded Best Market Newsletter – City of London Wealth Management Awards
- Rated first for the cost of our service and the quality of our content – The Platforum Guide 2013
- Our new pricing was featured as Deal of the Week in June 2012 - Financial Times
- Ranked first out of 23 fund supermarkets in May 2012 - Which? Magazine
- Voted Winner – Value for money - Investment Trends – July 2011
Find out more on our About Us page
£5 Frequent Trader Rate
Introducing our £5 frequent trader rate. Make 10 UK equity trades within a month, and any further UK equity trades in that month will be charged at £5.
Find out more.
Respond to breaking news, wherever you are, with our new web app. Review your holdings, search for shares and trade on the move.
Find out more
Open a Self-Select ISA
Open a self-select ISA and invest in funds, shares, ETFs and investment trusts - tax efficiently and with low cost trading and no ISA administration fee.
Open a self-select ISA