All Funds discussion board
Investing together is better
Did you know that in the month of January 2012, there were over 120,000 discussion board postings here at Interactive Investor. Admittedly, most of them were about stocks & shares, but tucked away in the corner of the website was a fund discussion board (see below).
We've brought it out of the shadows and invite you to share your thoughts, ideas and opinions on the world of funds. You can also post on each individual fund via the individual fund factsheets.
Open an account
Please be aware of the risks involved. The value of investments, and any income from them, can fall as well as rise so you could get back less than you invest. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance. Tax treatment depends on your individual circumstances and may be subject to change. If in any doubt, please seek advice.
Need help? Call
0845 200 3637
Or email us your query
Awards and Recognition
- Awarded Best Market Newsletter – City of London Wealth Management Awards
- Rated first for the cost of our service and the quality of our content – The Platforum Guide 2013
- Our new pricing was featured as Deal of the Week in June 2012 - Financial Times
- Ranked first out of 23 fund supermarkets in May 2012 - Which? Magazine
- Voted Winner – Value for money - Investment Trends – July 2011
Find out more on our About Us page
£5 Frequent Trader Rate
Introducing our £5 frequent trader rate. Make 10 UK equity trades within a month, and any further UK equity trades in that month will be charged at £5.
Find out more.
Respond to breaking news, wherever you are, with our new web app. Review your holdings, search for shares and trade on the move.
Find out more
Open a Self-Select ISA
Open a self-select ISA and invest in funds, shares, ETFs and investment trusts - tax efficiently and with low cost trading and no ISA administration fee.
Open a self-select ISA