With our ISA account you can invest in your own choice of shares, funds and other investments. All your investments will be tax efficient and you can buy and sell, while taking advantage of our low-cost, straightforward pricing. If you already have a trading account, you can open and hold an ISA with us for no extra charge.
Our ISA account benefits
- Invest in shares, funds, ETFs, bonds or investment trusts
- Fund rebates – we rebate 100% of income and commission we receive on your funds
- £10 flat-fee for all real-time investments charges in full
- Frequent trader rate just £5, or £1.50 for regular investing
- Our £20 quarterly fee covers commission charge to the value of £20 of trades
- £120 in free trading commission when you transfer your investments (terms apply)
- Add an ISA account for free when you have a trading account
Our trading service is backed by our extensive financial research, market opinion and integrated discussion boards – all of which are designed to give you confidence in your trading decisions.
Please be aware of the risks involved. The price and value of investments and their income fluctuates and you may get back less than you invested. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance. The tax treatment of ISAs depends on your individual circumstances and may be subject to change in the future. If in any doubt, please consult a financial adviser.
Our ISA account features
Our online investment account offers you a superior
platform with the ability to trade flexibly with a wide range of order types across multiple investment types and stock markets:
- Flexible order types – limit, stop loss, target setting, range trading and rising buy. Limit potential losses and take control without having to monitor the markets 24/7.
- Wide choice of trading options - trade UK and International shares, Investment Trusts, ETFs and funds – all in one account
- Price improvement – we’ll check prices with a number of market makers at the time of trading your shares. If we can secure an improved price on the one quoted by the market , you’ll get that one instead.
- Tax efficient trading - add an ISA or SIPP account quickly and easily to ensure you maximise your chance to trade tax efficiently
- Access to one of the longest established and most engaged trading communities – see what others are trading and saying about all their investments.
Search for the investments you are looking for
2. Create a shortlist of options to research further
You can use our stock and fund filters to shortlist investments according to your own investment criteria. You can then research them further with our fund and stock fact sheets.
3. Consider our ready-made selections
If you would like some inspiration, or to see the funds and investments we have selected, you can consider our Ready-made options and research them further.
4. Read our articles, in-depth analysis and performance tables
For fund ideas you can read our Fund Focus reports
You can also see our fund and equities tables:
Please be aware of the risks involved. The price and value of investments and their income fluctuates and you may get back less than you invested. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance. If in any doubt, please consult a financial adviser. Tax treatment depends on your individual circumstances and may be subject to change.
Open an account
Please be aware of the risks involved. The value of investments, and any income from them, can fall as well as rise so you could get back less than you invest. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance. Tax treatment depends on your individual circumstances and may be subject to change. If in any doubt, please seek advice.
Need help? Call
0845 200 3637
Or email us your query
Awards and Recognition
- Awarded Best Market Newsletter – City of London Wealth Management Awards
- Rated first for the cost of our service and the quality of our content – The Platforum Guide 2013
- Our new pricing was featured as Deal of the Week in June 2012 - Financial Times
- Ranked first out of 23 fund supermarkets in May 2012 - Which? Magazine
- Voted Winner – Value for money - Investment Trends – July 2011
Find out more on our About Us page
£5 Frequent Trader Rate
Introducing our £5 frequent trader rate. Make 10 UK equity trades within a month, and any further UK equity trades in that month will be charged at £5.
Find out more.
Respond to breaking news, wherever you are, with our new web app. Review your holdings, search for shares and trade on the move.
Find out more
Open a Self-Select ISA
Open a self-select ISA and invest in funds, shares, ETFs and investment trusts - tax efficiently and with low cost trading and no ISA administration fee.
Open a self-select ISA