A petition to wind up the above company in which Concha has a stake has been presented by The Commissioners of HMRC on 24 Aprii 2017 in the High Court of Justice claiming to be creditors re Insolvency Act 1986;claim to be heard 12 June 2017.
Thanks for the chart lines, interesting.
As this is Akers shell it's a shame he didn't put some Concha cash into EVR rather than his own which is a ten bragger shortly from launch price.
Still I hope for Concha.
Haha hi Shipright.. yes I am working hard on ancilliary stocks to counter balance my SOLG sales! tears!
So why the rise?
Well Concha (The clue is in the title with this stock ie its a shell company) was primarily launched as penny share circa 1p. It raised capital and swiftly hit 6p with further promises only to fall back as some of the deals never materialised.
Chris Akers who I knew of years ago through Sports Internet Group and close associate of Peter Wilkinson Jeremy Fenn et al from Intechnlogy has been pushing this Company as his "baby" so to speak.
To be fair he is well connected and working hard to do a deal. Concha recently bought into VE technology with a £4m stake and has bought into other Companies such as The Works a Sports marketing Company. He is also a shareholder of 9.9m in EVR a FTSE recent launch destined for big things if Virtual reality takes off. I bought some of these last few days and weeks.
As to why its moved personally I have no knowledge. My guess though? Things are progressing and something is up. I bought more at 0.99p this afternoon only as I saw it rising.
It think at 1p its better to be in than not.
Hope this makes sense as I have typed all this from memory.
We could say something is cooking but my pot is not on the cooker.
Nevertheless there was a lot of buying today and has managed to turn the level 2 to the point that has not seeing for a long time.
Has started the day with a level 2 of 1 v 3 at 0.75 v 0.85p
has gone to 1 v 3 as it move the bid to 0.80p
but at the end of the day has moved to 2 v 1 and the last two trade 250K and 750K had paid full offer 0.85p.
Such a high price paid has not been on the ticker for the last 7 month.
So tomorrow is another day but looking good on the charting front as it could be a BREAKOUT on moving over this point
not happy with what i am seeing, likes of putting almost all of our money in a losing company and now RNS stating interest in shares for 1p while current value is 0.6p makes no sense. why to announce and put the share price up why not slowly accumulate and then once hite the reporting percentage 3% announce like other companies do so good luck for everybody holding this share and i may live to regret this but i sooner leave with small loss than get whipped out and if it jumps to 10p then i am happy for well deserved holders whom lost a lot of money and will get their losses back PLEASE NOTE ALL ABOVE ARE PURLEY MY OPINION NOT A RECOMMENDATION ETC
recent RNS states a family is interested in acquiring a very large stack in Concha at 1p per share. "IF" this is the family that i know then they have very successful dentistry chain and this can only be very good news for Concha share holders. Maybe they may want to reverse into Concha and float their very successful chain into a world wide success.
as I mentioned in my previous message Ve is well positioned to REVERSE into us and this way they will get the finance they need hence our share price will substantially increase.
watch this space I believe soon a good news to come out I can feel something big is going to happen...I thing this time they have got it right and we may get that break we need ...
to worth a billions for a high tech companies like Ve is to make losses become public (we can solve this problem for them!) and watch your shares fly ... don't believe me look at some very famous companies you use on a daily bases see which one makes profit and how much their market capitalisation is makes no sense !!! may happen to us you never know just have to wait and see
Strong buy I believe and I think it is supported at around 0.70p and can only go up hopefully. I feel we will strike some deal soon if already have not done so! and share price will rally north again. This is my believe and hope I am right for all of our sakes.
considering the market and how badly the market is doing this share stand head and shoulder above them. comparing with large famous companies whom their shares are halved we are doing well will money in the bank no big over head and all we need is to pick up one good winner then we are rocketing again .... just look at oil has dropped from $110 to $27 and may even go lower another example BP... we have sensible management I am sure very soon they will pick up a winner
Important message from the Financial Conduct Authority:
Posting inside information that is not public knowledge, or information that is false or misleading, may constitute market abuse.
This could lead to an unlimited fine and up to seven years in prison.
If you have any information, concerns or queries about market abuse, click here.
The content of the messages posted represents the opinions of the author, and does not represent the opinions of Interactive Investor Trading Limited or its affiliates and has not been approved or issued by Interactive Investor Trading Limited.
You should be aware that the other participants of the above discussion group are strangers to you and may make statements which may be misleading, deceptive or wrong.
Please remember that the value of investments or income from them may go down as well as up and that the past performance of an investment is not a guide to its performance in the future.
The discussion boards on this site are intended to be an information sharing forum and is not intended to address your particular requirements.
Whilst information provided on them can help with your investment research you need to consider carefully whether you should make (or refraining from making) investment or other decisions based on what you see without doing further research on investments you are interested in.
Participating in this forum cannot be a substitute for obtaining advice from an appropriate expert independent adviser who takes into account your circumstances and specific investment needs in selected investments that are appropriate for you.