"WTI $44.24 +86c, Brent $46.65 +82c, Diff -$2.41 -4c, NG $3.04 +1cAnother up day for crude, whatever next? Well actually a down day probably as the API stats which came out after the closing bell were rather disappointing, showing a build of ..."
29 /01/ 17 ...Thanks Mantrova .. Cornhill were bringing people 'inside' and ramping it , and i keep falling for these brokers patter . Id missed there call and thought id missed out but you have made me reconsider .
I have Egdon ( so many stocks its full time keeping up ) so the name rang a bell.
Ive noted before more benefit for those interested in VCT and EIS status.
INFA - dangerous waters to be fishing in, I feel. Even sub-0.60p I don't get the urge to have a re-enter at anywhere above the"new" 0.50p, and even then it's got to be consider to be money which is at risk of not coming back into the fold.
Due to planned and unplanned outages the UK gas system was short last week. Rough storage was taken completely off line on Wednesday and is expected to remain off line until at least next summer. The UK is getting even more reliant on the inflows from the Langeland pipeline and LNG. Let's hope Infrastrata continue to exist to help fill the gap.
Can't help feeling that the previous RNS regarding funding and whether they could "continue as a going concern" was totally out of order if they then have it sorted two days later. Probably lost a fair few investors a few bob in the subsequent drop. And also allow funders to load up in he 40's for a quick profit and recover the costs of the funding already. Not sure if I'm being just a tad too cynical. I'm certainly miffed that I didn't press the button to treble my holding yesterday when I tried a few dummy buys.
Hey ho, It's all a big game in the end. Just not always a level field for all those playing.
Personally, I'm just waiting like you , Red. And, I assume, things are ticking away in the background and one day I will get a pleasant surprise. I've been accumulating, a fair bit, over the last few months to ever decrease my average, 1.60 now. Encouraged by the recent rise back above a penny and am hoping that it is a sign of something about to happen.
Meanwhile, tick follows tock ....
Hello there. I've been in here for years and have stubbornly hung on in the belief that thing will get off (or under) the ground but I haven't heard much news. What's the consensus of opinion out there?
According to my calculation the £450,000 raised in the recent placing is little more than the annual renumeration of Andrew Hindle, Stewart McGarrity & Anita Gardiner. I would ask why we need these expensive executives when the company is essentially realising its assets? Perhaps it is time to appoint an administrator as I am sure he or she could do the job more cheaply and provide better value for shareholders.
yes I think 1st impressions were mixed, but on reflection there may be more than there is at face value on this deal - Baron have plenty of idle cash - maybe there's also an angle where they get involved with the bigger Woodburn drill in the autumn ?
Net net the stock wobbled & rebounded - focus back to the pending drill this month - some v healthy volumes as well.
In theory this could be the largest ever catalyst for INFA & you can still buy at a little over the 4p placing level....remember Legal & General took 10% stake post that placing.
Infrastrata have a £1.8 million at 8% interest - money which they need to progress their ambitious plans.
Baron have the option to convert the loan to a 15% stake in Islandmagee
If Baron do convert, they have paid £1.8 million for a 15% stake in a project, which like any other venture carries risk.
If you think Infrastrata can tap shareholders with no risk of dilution, the Banks will lend at less than 8% or they should raise cash from sharks like Darwin then they have made a poor deal.
In my view it is a good deal which allows them to move on a number of projects.
Wow, some returning interest & we seem about to rise clearly above the placing price - seems like next week's update getting some interest - guessing plenty of news to update on test gas storage drill & EU funding.... & other plans...
Could be interesting to see if directors get chance to add more post the Tuesday update as well
I have emailed today asking status of funding for Woodburn Forest drill and licence application.
Obviously without full finding no drill but other concern is funding comes good but too late for licence approval and winter drill.
up for 2 days running after not rising for ages, & there was volume yesterday - anyone care to join me on this dead board ?
Guess we're getting closer to news & action...more interest will likely mean more volume, free float is small
Reminder that Arden has a target of 36p & VSA 25p....so some scope for upside !
Impressive result for our next door neighbours UKOG today - Multi billion barrel discovery in the Sussex basin. Though it would appear none of the shareholder winnings have headed in our direction so far.
Lets hope our English Channel field can do even better.
it's certainly at v distressed levels down here & seems well off radar - the placing is about to be confirmed/concluded - then they'll get a c£2m grant from EU to do their test drill for the gas storage in May
Seen broker targets of 25p from new broker VSA & 36p from old broker Arden.
Clearly 4p is nowhere near those levels if they either progress with the gas storage project & are able to sell it, for multiples of current market cap - or they get some hits with some of the rest of their diverse portfolio of projects
I've held for a long time - there've been a few false dawns - but think if u watch the oil barrel presentation - it's quick encouraging..link below & any downside is pretty limited here !!!
Important message from the Financial Conduct Authority:
Posting inside information that is not public knowledge, or information that is false or misleading, may constitute market abuse.
This could lead to an unlimited fine and up to seven years in prison.
If you have any information, concerns or queries about market abuse, click here.
The content of the messages posted represents the opinions of the author, and does not represent the opinions of Interactive Investor Trading Limited or its affiliates and has not been approved or issued by Interactive Investor Trading Limited.
You should be aware that the other participants of the above discussion group are strangers to you and may make statements which may be misleading, deceptive or wrong.
Please remember that the value of investments or income from them may go down as well as up and that the past performance of an investment is not a guide to its performance in the future.
The discussion boards on this site are intended to be an information sharing forum and is not intended to address your particular requirements.
Whilst information provided on them can help with your investment research you need to consider carefully whether you should make (or refraining from making) investment or other decisions based on what you see without doing further research on investments you are interested in.
Participating in this forum cannot be a substitute for obtaining advice from an appropriate expert independent adviser who takes into account your circumstances and specific investment needs in selected investments that are appropriate for you.