GREAT NEWS...VA have sold all their shares IMHO RNS next week and a share price increase...
... the 25,222,857 ordinary shares will be made to the London Stock Exchange and trading in these shares is expected to commence on or around 3 January 2018. Following the admission of certain warrant and placing shares previously announced in the past week, the Company's issued share capital will comprise of 399,062,717 on admission of the 25,222,857 shares to YA
Late trade Friday SELL... 1 522 857.....NOTE....signifance of 857 or the last 3 digits. Good week ahead ....
Topping up a good idea for those with funds, those who can wait and those who can afford to lose if it all goes tits up.
I fit that category but it still isn't cheap enough in relation to my average holding price to top up yet. I need it to drop to 3.5p to make it a worthwhile gamble. I have a limit order set for 3.5p already. If share price goes up, well I have cut some losses, if it goes down and the order is filled then my average holding price decreases and I am more in touch with the share price. It's a sort of perverse win-win!
Disappointing to see there shares below 4p, guess it was too much to hope for a 4p bottom.
The shares have just halved in value from the level I 'chickened out' at and sold the vast majority of my holding built up over years of averaging down.
I currently hold 50,000 shares at an aggregate price of about 5p and intend to start the long and sorry process of averaging down again at 3.5p which may or may not be achieved. No news and it will be achieved and quite quickly. Another placing and you could see the share price back to 2.5p. IMHO
There will be a chance to get out on a profit here for those who keep in touch with the share price through averaging down. IMHO.
Buy or Sell if you don't want to average down but for god sake don't just hold! That is the advice I am giving myself. Always counter intuitive but with VAL I believe it is the way to go.
Not low enough for me to buy at the moment so just holding for now.
So, I'm not sure what VAL's cash position is right now but the market certainly seems worried that they may need more cash before any agreement that brings in a partnering major pharma. All the good news on 201 and 401 is now out. It was certainly as good news as we could possibly expect, but the market based on past experience of VAL's tactics remains wary. Stakes are pretty high for buying more shares right now - that's my opinion. Hope remains high though that a value adding partnership deal could feature in the next RNS.
Good to get this confirmation but it was probably in the share price already.
We just need more positive real news for any re-rate is my guess. What we don't need is anymore cash raising before news hits. You might then need to be quick and nibble if you want to get out, because so often positive news is followed by a rise in the share price which leads to more issues of equity and dilution.
Lets hope the outcome of trial and news on big pharma interest (if this materialises) is enough to outweigh any future dilution.
I had also virtually given up on Valrix...inspite of its very interesting range of compounds...the apparent lack of interest from big pharma seemed to signal that it was bound for the dustbin. 5 p isnt much...but it is a damn site better than 1p !! I think 2018 might be Valrix s year. providing the fast tracking is fast.
the deal offer the following bare in mind the third world is now the new first world and have much more cancer cases.
mystic has non exclusive worldwide agreement for the drugs to do compassionate and hospice treatment
for that reason valirx agreed to issue share in return for such facilities
FSR and other regions have their own markets and licensing just look at val401 being done in former soviet union if we utilies them to largely subsidised phase 3 with 200 paitents anywhere in the FSR if and when it is passed the drug becomes avail for all 30 countries of the FSR
the drug can be produced and sold and valirx moves from a biotech to mini pharma with 50% royalty an a drug to sell on. btw the biggest market for 401 is china and third world not the first world
thus far it has not been top priority to effect the deal but if used and compassionate trials started u will have many pharma jumping and licensing the products perhaps even buying the products outright
Don't set much store on British Bulls, but find Barchart.com v. useful, especially the "overview" and "barchart opinion" pages. Don't really need to get too involved with the more technical pages when you're dealing with penny shares. VAL is a "buy, with strongest short term outlook".
Thanks for that Dinoy,
Am I right in understanding that the Mystic deal allows them to do their own trials then sell the drugs into certain markets??
The deal details are vague and you are the one to ask on this topic.
Can we then carry out our next trials with Mystic, under the strict British protocol and Mystic pay for them, but we get up to 50% of money made from sales that they carry out afterwards?
This is how I read your post, but can you just clarify this please.
Thanks in anticipation.
i done the mystic deal for valirx and as johnG results should be out 2nd half this month
if they choose to use mystic deal to do compassinate trials subsidised for 100++ for 201 phase 3 401 and express trials for GENEICE
this will make it cost effective whoever comes and license the product/s
there is an element for GENEICE which non cancerous cures that can be JVed elsewhere with east gate
there is no reason why will not hit all time highs
J&J bought abiraterone manufacturer and this has side effects as what happened to pan AM bomber who was treated with it for 44b USD and this was one trick pony do also remember our per patient costs is fraction of current chemo treatments
pharma has to jump off the fence
Thread 28/12/17 and after.
I took a slice yesterday on 17% rise limit lifted @ 5p ( D .. so must of gone above 5p for some time )
Just to bring back position a little after the two recent top ups.
I did look at B.Bulls. just before login in here was going to post the sell recommendation on 22 DEC has changed to a buy on 5 Jan.
Do the ticks and crosses they put up change, i did notice a tick against 22Dec last week ?
Guess they are just about momentum ? .
Anyone experiences of following it ?
Important message from the Financial Conduct Authority:
Posting inside information that is not public knowledge, or information that is false or misleading, may constitute market abuse.
This could lead to an unlimited fine and up to seven years in prison.
If you have any information, concerns or queries about market abuse, click here.
The content of the messages posted represents the opinions of the author, and does not represent the opinions of Interactive Investor Trading Limited or its affiliates and has not been approved or issued by Interactive Investor Trading Limited.
You should be aware that the other participants of the above discussion group are strangers to you and may make statements which may be misleading, deceptive or wrong.
Please remember that the value of investments or income from them may go down as well as up and that the past performance of an investment is not a guide to its performance in the future.
The discussion boards on this site are intended to be an information sharing forum and is not intended to address your particular requirements.
Whilst information provided on them can help with your investment research you need to consider carefully whether you should make (or refraining from making) investment or other decisions based on what you see without doing further research on investments you are interested in.
Participating in this forum cannot be a substitute for obtaining advice from an appropriate expert independent adviser who takes into account your circumstances and specific investment needs in selected investments that are appropriate for you.