Why us for ISAs
With our ISA account you can invest in your own choice of shares, funds and other investments. All your investments will be tax efficient and you can buy and sell, while taking advantage of our low-cost, straightforward pricing. If you already have a trading account, you can open and hold an ISA with us for no extra charge.
Our ISA account benefits
- £10 flat-fee for all real-time investments charges in full
- Frequent trader rate just £5, or £1.50 for regular investing
- Invest in shares, funds, ETFs, bonds, investment trusts and AIM stocks
- We offer an extensive range of clean funds
- Our £20 quarterly fee covers commission charges to the value of £20 of trades
- Add an ISA account for free when you have a trading account
Our trading service is backed by our extensive financial research, market opinion and integrated discussion boards – all of which are designed to give you confidence in your trading decisions.
Range of Investment Options
- Trade UK and international markets including FTSE 100, AIM and NASDAQ
- Shares, Funds, ETFs, Gilts, Bonds, New Issues and IPOs
- Trade tax efficiently within our ISA and SIPP accounts
When you invest in funds with us, you know exactly how much your investments are costing you and can be confident you'll be paying no hidden fees. Find out more about our extensive range of clean funds.
Transfer your Investments
Transfer your investments to us to take advantage of our straightforward pricing and to track and manage them from one place.
Investing Tax Efficiently
To make the most of your investments, you’ll want to invest tax-efficiently within an ISA or SIPP wrapper, wherever it makes sense.
Please be aware of the risks involved. The price and value of investments and their income fluctuates and you may get back less than you invested. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance. If in any doubt, please consult a financial adviser.
Open an account
Opening an account is easy and you will need:
- Your address details for the last three years
- Your debit card details including bank account number and sort code
- Your National Insurance (NI) number
Please be aware of the risks involved. The value of investments, and any income from them, can fall as well as rise so you could get back less than you invest. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance. Tax treatment depends on your individual circumstances and may be subject to change. If in any doubt, please seek advice.
Got an ISA already?
Bring all your ISAs together.
If you already have ISAs elsewhere, you can bring them all together with us. Having your investments together in one place is not just convenient, it makes good sense too as you’re better able to manage your overall portfolio.
With our simple, flat fee charging structure, it’s cost-effective too - we don’t penalise our customers for holding more investments with us, or charge more as the value of those investments grow.