The New ISA
- New increased limit - the ISA allowance has been increased to £15,000
- More flexibility - transfer from a Cash ISA to a Stocks and Shares ISA and vice versa as often as you like
- Junior ISAs - the limit for a Stocks and Shares JISA has increased to £4,000
- Tax efficient investing – By investing with an ISA you’re protected from capital gains tax and you don't pay any additional income tax
How to invest in an ISA
Invest in a broad range of investments within your ISA
- Shares: £10 flat fee for UK and international shares, buy UK shares for just £1.50 with our regular investment service
- Bed & ISA: If you hold shares, including AIM stocks, in a Share & Fund account. You can sell them and re-invest the proceeds in an ISA
- Funds: We offer an extensive range of clean funds and 100% rebate on older-style funds Or pick from one of our Ready-Made Selections
- Also invest in Gilts and Bonds, ETCs, Preference Shares and Structured products
Most Bought and Sold Investments
See which shares and funds our investors are favouring and letting go of.
Add a Junior ISA account
The Junior ISA with Interactive Investor is a great way to invest in your child’s future. Invest up to £4,000 tax-efficiently paving the way to that first car, house or those all important university fees.
Our JISA allows you to invest easily alongside your current shares and funds account.
Fund with a lump sum or setup a regular investment on a monthly basis, allowing you to invest from as little as £1.50
Why we're different?
- £2 to trade Shares, Funds and Bonds until 2015 (terms apply)
- Straightforward pricing and no percentage fees.
- £20 quarterly charge, which covers commission charges to the value of £20 of trades and add an ISA account for free
- £10 flat fee for UK and international shares, frequent trader rate just £5
- We don’t nibble at your investment performance charging percentage fees
Our straightforward guide shows you how to make the most of your ISA with information on:
- Types of ISAs available
- Tax-efficient benefits
- Choosing for different priorities
- Which investments you can hold
- How we can help
Plus: Includes How to choose an ISA provider from Justin Modray, founder of independent site, Candid Money.
Open an account
Opening an account is easy and you will need:
- Your address details for the last three years
- Your debit card details including bank account number and sort code
- Your National Insurance (NI) number
Please be aware of the risks involved. The value of investments, and any income from them, can fall as well as rise so you could get back less than you invest. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance. Tax treatment depends on your individual circumstances and may be subject to change. If in any doubt, please seek advice.
Transfer to Us
Switch your account to us today and breathe new life into your investing.
We’ll even give you £120 of commission credit as a welcome (terms apply).
Our trading service offers you:
- One-to-one telephone seminars - you can structure your seminar to get the most from our service
- UK call centre open 7.45am to 9.00pm Monday to Friday
- Active discussion boards giving you support from like-minded investors
- Award-winning financial news and editorial from our team of journalists
- Educational guides and video tutorials
Call our UK team on: 0845 200 3637