It pays to trade with us - Get an account bonus of up to £250
Open a Spread Betting, CFD or Forex account and we'll give you up to £250 as a reward bonus (Deposit and trading criteria apply. See terms below).
Our accounts offer you tight spreads and low margins, across thousands of instruments, backed by:
•Award-winning trading software for desktop, web and mobile
•A full suite of risk-management tools to support your trading
•A fully comprehensive charting package where you can deal and manage orders
•A wide range of research tools and technical insights
•One to one support from your personal account executive
Risk Warning: When trading CFDs, forex or spread bets you can lose more than your initial deposit. Please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved. We do not recommend that these products are a suitable investment tool for all types of investor.
|Open an Account|
Offer Terms and Conditions
1. By opening a new Spread Betting, Forex or CFD Trading account under this offer, the customer acknowledges they have read, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Level of account bonus is based on minimum deposit and trades placed over three tiers:
Tier 1 = An initial deposit from £500 to £1499 earns a bonus of £100 if the client then places 10 open and closed trades within 30 calendar days.
Tier 2 = An initial deposit from £1500 to £2499 earns a bonus of £175 if the client then places 20 open and closed trades within 30 calendar days.
Tier 3 = An initial deposit of £2500 or more earns a bonus of £250 if the client then places 30 open and closed trades within 30 calendar days.
Only trades placed in the following markets will qualify for the offer:
• All indices markets
• All FX markets
• All commodities markets
• All interest rates markets
No positions on JPY denominated markets will qualify towards this bonus. For example JP225, USD/JPY etc
3. Only one bonus will be available per client.
4. The account bonus will be credited to clients who have fulfilled the set deposit and trading criteria in a number of tranches.
Tranche 1 - Clients who have qualified for the bonus by the end of the calendar month in which they opened their account will be credited during the first week of the following month
Tranche 2 - Clients who have qualified for the account bonus by the end of the month following the month in which they opened their account but within 30 calendar days, will be credited during the first week of the next month.
5. Current holders of an Interactive Markets or Shareprice Markets spread betting or CFD accounts will not be allowed to participate.
6. The account bonus is non transferable to other Interactive Investor products.
7. Interactive Markets reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time.
8. This offer is only valid for accounts opened and funded between the 1st and 31st of August 2014
9. This offer has been brought to you by Interactive Investor Trading Limited, trading as "Interactive Investor", who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Registered Office: Standon House, 21 Mansell Street, London E1 8AA, telephone 0845 88 00 003.
Important Additional Risk Disclosure
1. Customers should manage their trading account consistent with their trading comfort level. The account bonus is not designed to alter or modify customer's risk preference or encourage customers to trade in a manner inconsistent with the customer's investment strategies.
2. Trading on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. Before deciding to trade Spread Bets,CFDs or Forex customers should carefully consider their investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. It is possible to lose more than your initial investment. Customers should not deviate from their typical trading preferences to satisfy the minimum trade requirement set forth in the Terms and Conditions above.
3. Customers should seek independent tax advice in respect of any Account Bonus they receive as a result of this offer.
4. Failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions will result in becoming ineligible for the account bonus. However, ineligibility has no impact on an investor's ability to trade on the interactive markets trading platform and in no way exposes the trader to increased risk or market exposure.
Interactive Markets is a trading name of GFT Global Markets UK Ltd., Subsidiary of Global Futures & Forex, Ltd. Its registered office is 34th Floor (CGC 34-03), 25 Canada Square, London, E14 5LQ . Registered in England and Wales, Company Number 5394757