Welcome to the Share Sleuth blog
The content is exactly the same as the old Interactive Investor blog, but it's moved to the main Interactive Investor website and changed name to Share Sleuth.
Share Sleuth is the name of my column in Interactive Investor's sister magazine, Money Observer, which is based on the research in the blog so we're just tying them together.
Moving a blog with years of posts and comments is a nervy thing. The layout has changed to match that of the main site and it's a bit disorienting. If you find a bug or have trouble finding anything, please let me know. As usual you can:
- Tweet me on Twitter
- Get updates by rss
- Join me on Facebook
- or just email me: email@example.com.
About the author
Richard is companies editor of Interactive Investor and a columnist at Money Observer magazine. A keen private investor through his Self Invested Personal Pension, he manages two virtual portfolios. The Share Sleuth portfolio is a hand-picked collection of mostly small-cap value shares, while the Nifty Thrifty is a mechanical portfolio designed to pick large, successful companies at cheap prices.
Richard Beddard's tweets
- If you have an Android 'phone with a big screen, this is so much better than a calculator: https://t.co/QITwamVjPc < and it's fun! — 10 hours 4 min ago
- How much for Unilever or Diageo? Twenty times earnings? Thirty? http://t.co/kK8IKC3qDm < I have some reservations! — 13 hours 10 min ago
- Congrats MT @Stockopedia: We've now gone live with Stockopedia's European Edition - http://t.co/TRBNCzMRDm. — 2 days 10 hours ago
- MT @ShareSocUK: A daft idea or not? Quadractic voting systems (QVB) at company AGMs. See http://t.co/RhoO8AqZBu" — 2 days 10 hours ago
- Johnson Service is recovering, but I'm thinking it's 'in the price': http://t.co/Ed8vQkaWKv < textile rental, dry cleaning, facilities mgmt — 2 days 11 hours ago
- Barel Karsan
- Expecting Value
- Gannon on Investing
- Mark Carter
- Musings on Markets
- My Investing Notebook
- Oddball Stocks
- Peston's Picks
- Philip O'Sullivan
- Seth's Posterous
- The Value Perspective
- Turnkey Analyst
- UK Value Investor
- Value Stock Inquisition