We wanted to give you a Frequent Trader Rate you can use exactly when you need it. There’s no requirement to prequalify in a previous month – instead you can access it in any month where you make 10 or more transactions. So if you’re updating your portfolio, or investing for your ISA, for example, you can consolidate your trades and take advantage of our low £5 rate.
The more you trade the more you'll be able to benefit from the £5 rate.
How it Works
Our highly-competitive frequent trader rate works very simply. Make 10 trades or investment transactions with us within a month, and any subsequent transactions in that month will be charged at £5.
Our rate applies for whatever you buy and whichever way you want to buy - so all of the following qualify:
- UK and international shares
- Funds, investment trusts and ETFs
- Trading or investing online, by phone or mobile
- Trading or investing within your Investment, ISA or SIPP account
If you have accounts with other brokers you could benefit even further by consolidating your holdings into your Interactive Investor account. We'll also give you up to £240 when you transfer by 31 July 2014 (terms apply).
Please note our regular investment trades at £1.50 and zero-commission trades do not count towards your qualifying 10 trades.
Qualify in the Month you Want to Trade
Most Frequent Trader Rates require you to pre-qualify in the previous month. However trading patterns aren't always consistent and you may build up eligibility for a rate but not then be able to use it. With our rate you can be eligible in any month as soon as you've made at least 10 trades. We hope it makes it a straightforward way to quickly get the benefit of trading more actively.
Open an Account
- £10 flat fee for UK and international shares, Frequent Trader Rate just £5
- Trade UK and international markets including FTSE 100, AIM and NASDAQ
- Shares, Funds, ETFs, Gilts, Bonds, New Issues and IPOs
- An extensive range of clean funds and 100% rebate on older-style funds
- Our £20 quarterly fee covers commission charges to the value of £20 of trades
- Add an ISA account for free
- One-to-one telephone seminars - you can structure your seminar to get the most from our service
- UK call centre open 7.45am to 9.00pm Monday to Friday
Open an account
Please be aware of the risks involved. The value of investments, and any income from them, can fall as well as rise so you could get back less than you invest. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance. Tax treatment depends on your individual circumstances and may be subject to change. If in any doubt, please seek advice.
Need help? Call
0845 200 3637
Or email us your query
Awards and Recognition
- Best Consumer Platform – Aberdeen UK Platform Awards
- Awarded Best Market Newsletter – City of London Wealth Management Awards
- Rated first for the cost of our service and the quality of our content – The Platforum Guide 2013
- Our new pricing was featured as Deal of the Week in June 2012 - Financial Times
- Ranked first out of 23 fund supermarkets in May 2012 - Which? Magazine
- Voted Winner – Value for money - Investment Trends – July 2011
Find out more on our About Us page
£5 Frequent Trader Rate
Introducing our £5 frequent trader rate. Make 10 UK equity trades within a month, and any further UK equity trades in that month will be charged at £5.
Find out more.
Respond to breaking news, wherever you are, with our new web app. Review your holdings, search for shares and trade on the move.
Find out more
Open a Self-Select ISA
Open a self-select ISA and invest in funds, shares, ETFs and investment trusts - tax efficiently and with low cost trading and no ISA administration fee.
Open a self-select ISA