Secure Your Allowance
Our ISA saves you more than just tax.
If you're up against the annual ISA deadline, or keen to invest but you're still working out where, you can secure your ISA allowance. Simply depost cash into your ISA account to ensure you take advantage of your annual ISA limit. You can then decide exactly where you want to invest once you're ready and have all the information you need.
See our contact centre opening hours
Already have an ISA Account? - secure your allowance now
- You can secure this year’s ISA allowance at any time by depositing cash ahead of the deadline (and then choose your investments when you’re ready).
- Remember to make sure we have your most up-to-date bank details.
Don't yet have an ISA Account? - add one in under 5 minutes
If you don't yet have an ISA account, adding one only takes a few minutes. Ensure you have your National Insurance number to hand.
To add the account:
- log into your account
- click the Account Admin tab
- under Account Details, click the Add Account link
- select the ISA option
- provide us with your National Insurance number
- confirm your ISA declaration
How to add an account and secure your allowance.
- To secure your allowance you'll first need to open an ISA account with us
- Once you've opened your account, simply login and fund online.
- As soon as your account has been fully activated, you can invest the money as you wish
Our ISA benefits:
- Invest in shares, funds, ETFs, bonds or investment trusts
- An extensive range of clean funds and 100% rebate on older-style funds
- £10 flat-fee for all real-time investments charges in full
- Frequent trader rate just £5, or £1.50 for regular investing
- Our £20 quarterly fee covers commission charges to the value of £20 of trades
- Add an ISA account for free when you have a trading account