Research and Tools
Tips and Ideas
Our articles and videos will provide a wealth of market and company news, analysis and tips. All to help you decide where to trade right now.
Share Your Trading Ideas With Other Investors
We have one of the longest standing, most vibrant trading communities. Join the debate with our experienced traders, see what other people are talking about and investing in, and follow the traders you most like.
Technical Insight - Charting and Investigative Tools
Complements your investment research
- Use it to identify when you may want to buy or sell
- Set-up event alerts so you can act on technical triggers
- A full suite if educational material helps you make the most of the tool
- Screen stocks according to technical insights
Find Shares and Funds
Ready-made Fund Selections
See our selection of hand-picked diversified fund selections across different investing themes. You’ll pay one £10 per investment transaction (or use £10 of your quarterly credit).
Level 2 Data
All for a low cost price of just £24 (including VAT) per month (includes London Stock Exchange license fee for private investors of £6 per month)
Our Level 2 product benefits include:
- LSE Level 2 (market-depth) data
- Track your investments and access research data with ease
- Extensive features with no software installation required
- LSE Level 1 (real-time) streaming trades and prices
- 15 minute delayed Nasdaq & NYSE data
Open an account
Opening an account is easy and you will need:
- Your address details for the last three years
- Your debit card details including bank account number and sort code
- Your National Insurance (NI) number
Please be aware of the risks involved. The value of investments, and any income from them, can fall as well as rise so you could get back less than you invest. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance. Tax treatment depends on your individual circumstances and may be subject to change. If in any doubt, please seek advice.
Transfer to Us
Switch your account to us today and get clear, low cost fees.
Call our UK team on: 0345 607 6001
Calls to this number cost no more than
calls to 01 and 02 numbers.