Why Us for Shares and Funds
We’re proud of our pricing; putting fairness and simplicity at the heart of it. It’s for that reason everyone will have simple charges that won’t increase as your portfolio grows; making our prices even more competitive as you build your assets or consolidate other holdings.
Simple, fair, clear charges
- Two commission rates - £10 and £6
To welcome you as a new customer you’ll be able to buy shares, funds, ETFs & investment trusts online at our lowest share dealing rate for 3 months. After that you'll move onto our Frequent or Standard rate based on your average number of monthly trades completed
- £22.50 fixed quarterly payment – gives you £22.50 of trading credits
We ask you to make a flat payment each quarter and in return we look after your assets safely and give you the same value in trading credits, which you can use to pay for your commission charges.
- Market-leading regular investing and dividend reinvestment rates
Regular investing and dividend reinvestment commission will be fixed at just £1 – providing attractive options to build your portfolio.
Investing in Funds
We offer an extensive range of clean funds and 100% rebate on older-style funds. Find out more about clean funds.
When you invest in funds with us, you know exactly how much your investments are costing you and can be confident you'll be paying no hidden fees.
Investing Tax Efficiently
To make the most of your investments, you’ll want to invest tax-efficiently within an ISA or SIPP wrapper, wherever it makes sense.
Transfer your Investments
Transfer your investments to us so you can track and manage them from one place.
More choice, flexibility & control
- Wide choice of investment options including UK and international shares, funds, gilts, investment trusts & bonds
- Tools, research and real time quotes to support your investment decisions
- Stay in control if you're away with flexible order types and email or sms price alerts
- Free shareholder rights service lets you attend shareholder meetings, receive reports and accounts and vote online
- Manage your money conveniently in up to nine currencies such as US Dollars, Euros and Sterling
- Optional automatic dividend reinvestment for popular shares (including the FTSE350) and a range of Investment Trusts and REIT’s that are paid onto your account in Sterling
Open an account
Opening an account is easy and you will need:
- Your address details for the last three years
- Your debit card details including bank account number and sort code
- Your National Insurance (NI) number
Please be aware of the risks involved. The value of investments, and any income from them, can fall as well as rise so you could get back less than you invest. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance. Tax treatment depends on your individual circumstances and may be subject to change. If in any doubt, please seek advice.
Transfer to Us
Switch your account to us today and get clear, low cost fees.
If you need help with your application, call us on 0845 200 3637.