Managing your dividends with ii
- Opt in to automatically reinvest your dividends for £1
- Choose popular shares, investment trusts and REITs
- Minimum dividend value for reinvestment is £10
How do I reinvest my dividend?The 'default' setting is for dividends to remain in your account as cash. So, if you've not previously made changes and you want to your dividends to be reinvested, all you need to do is:
- Login to your account
- Select 'dividend reinvestment' from the'portfolio' menu
- Tick the box to reinvest all eligible current and future dividends or tick the specific stocks you’d like
- Save the changes
Things to consider
- Optional automatic dividend reinvestment is available for popular shares (including the FTSE350) and a range of Investment Trusts and ETF’s that are paid onto your account in Sterling.
- It costs £1.00 each time you reinvest with a minimum investment of £10.00.
- If you elect for dividend reinvestment, this will take place usually within two business days following payment of the dividend to your account.
- Once a reinvestment is complete, you will receive a contract note confirming the reinvestment has taken place.
The value of your investments and the income derived from them may go down as well as up. You may not get back all the money that you invest.
Login to your account today and familiarise yourself with dividend reinvestment.