Polymetal International (POLY)

 

POLY Share PerformanceMore

52 week high1,367.9 16/03/17
52 week low723.0 05/12/16
52 week change -126.0 (-12.22%)
4 week volume12,680,827 30/06/17

Technical Insight

Login or Register to access technical insights.

Latest NewsMore

Polymetal ups gold and silver sales

Polymetal International (POLY), the precious metals mining company, increased its gold and silver sales by 29% and 19%, r...

Q2 2017 production results

RNS Number: 9824L Polymetal International PLC 25 July 2017 Release time IMMEDIATE Date 25 July 2017 Polymetal International plc Q2 2017 production results Polymetal International plc (LSE, MOEX: POLY; ADR: AUCOY) (together with its subsidiaries - "Polymetal", the "Company", or the "Group") is pleased to announce the Group's production results for the...

Polymetal updates on Nezhda project

Polymetal announced an initial resource estimate for Nezhda and entered a legally binding agreement for the increase of ...

Nezhda resource estimate and stake increase

RNS Number: 2137L Polymetal International PLC 17 July 2017 Release time IMMEDIATE Date 17 July 2017 Polymetal International plc Polymetal announces an initial resource estimate for Nezhda and enters into a legally binding agreement for the increase of its stake in the project to 24.7% with an option to acquire the remaining 75.3%. Polymetal International plc (...

Polymetal provided with $140m loan for Kyzyl Project

Polymetal International has signed a $140m loan agreement with the European Bank of Reconstruction and Development ...

EBRD provides Polymetal with US$140 million loan

RNS Number: 8431I Polymetal International PLC 22 June 2017 Release time IMMEDIATE Date 2 2 June 2017 Polymetal International plc EBRD provides Polymetal with US$140 million loan for the Kyzyl Project Polymetal International plc (LSE, MOEX: POLY; ADR: AUCOY) (together with its subsidiaries - "Polymetal", the "Company", or the "Group") is pleased to...

Report on payments to governments for FY2016

RNS Number: 6437I Polymetal International PLC 21 June 2017 Release time IMMEDIATE Date 21 June 2017 Polymetal International plc Report on payments to governments for the year 2016 Polymetal International plc (LSE, MOEX: POLY, ADR: AUCOY) (together with its subsidiaries - "Polymetal", the "Company", or the "Group") issue s the report on payments to ...

TR-1: Notification of major interest in shares

RNS Number: 1595I Polymetal International PLC 15 June 2017 TR-1: NOTIFICATION OF MAJOR INTEREST IN SHARES i 1. Identity of the issuer or the underlying issuer of existing shares to which voting rights are attached: ii Polymetal International plc 2 Reason for the notification (please tick the appropriate box or boxes): An acquisition or disposal of voting right...

Fundamental DataMore

P/E ratio9.731
EPS93
Dividend yield2.983 %

Latest discussion posts More

  • Re: Waiting game

    Poly has been lagging behind its peers lately but today's production results are excellent with the promise of 'Materially stronger production expected in the 2H'. Broker ...
    26-Jul-2017
    the old trout
  • Waiting game

    primed for lift off so i just doubled up
    11-Jul-2017
    shugg1e
  • Back in

    Looks ready to move sharply higher RSI indicates a trend change with an upward divergence forming.
    27-Jun-2017
    shugg1e

Users' HoldingsMore

Users who hold Polymetal International also hold..
RANDGOLD RES.33%
LLOYDS GRP.27%
TAYLOR WIMPEY27%
FRESNILLO27%
RDS 'B'24%

Codes & Symbols

ISINJE00B6T5S470
SymbolsPOLY, LSE:POLY, POLY.L, POLY:LN, LON:POLY, XLON:POLY