Thor Mining (THR)

 

THR Share PerformanceMore

52 week high1.8900 13/03/17
52 week low0.4651 23/12/16
52 week change 0.3143 (47.44%)
4 week volume82,291,401 03/06/17

Technical Insight

Login or Register to access technical insights.

Latest NewsMore

Director/PDMR Shareholding

RNS Number: 3151J Thor Mining PLC 27 June 2017 Tuesday, 27 June 2017 THOR MINING PLC ("Thor" or the "Company") Director/PDMR Shareholding The Company was informed by Paul Johnson on 27 June 2017 that he had acquired 500,000 ordinary shares of 0.01 pence each in the capital of the Company ("Ordinary Shares") at a price of 0.89 pence each on 26...

Appendix 3B - Grant of Warrants

RNS Number: 3082J Thor Mining PLC 27 June 2017 Tuesday, 27 June 2017 THOR MINING PLC Thor Mining PLC ("Thor" or the "Company") Appendix 3B - Grant of Warrants The Directors of Thor Mining PLC (AIM, ASX: THR) today released the following announcement on the Australian Securities Exchange ("ASX"), as required under the listing rules of the A...

Director Deals - Thor Mining PLC (THR)

Paul Johnson, Non Executive Director, bought 500,000 shares in the company on the 23rd June 2017 at a price of 0.94p. The...

Director/PDMR Shareholding

RNS Number: 1663J Thor Mining PLC 26 June 2017 Monday, 26 June 2017 THOR MINING PLC ("Thor" or the "Company") Director/PDMR Shareholding The Company was informed by Paul Johnson on 23 June 2017 that he had acquired 500,000 ordinary shares of 0.01 pence each in the capital of the Company ("Ordinary Shares") at a price of 0.935 pence each on 2...

PLACEMENT TO FUND EXPLORATION PROGRAMS

RNS Number: 6198I Thor Mining PLC 20 June 2017 20 June 2017 THOR MINING PLC PLACEMENT TO FUND TUNGSTEN AND LITHIUM EXPLORATION PROGRAMS The Directors of Thor Mining PLC ("Thor" or the "Company") (AIM, ASX: THR) are pleased to announce a strategic financing to allow acceleration of the Company's project interests includi...

Dundas Gold Project - Completion of Drill Program

RNS Number: 4738I Thor Mining PLC 19 June 2017 19 June 2017 THOR MINING PLC COMPLETION OF BEDROCK GEOCHEMISTRY DRILL PROGRAM AT THE DUNDAS GOLD PROJECT - WESTERN AUSTRALIA The Directors of Thor Mining PLC ("Thor" or the "Company") (AIM, ASX: THR), are pleased to advise completion of the bedrock geochemist...

Signing of the Share Purchase Agreement

RNS Number: 0947I Pembridge Resources PLC 14 June 2017 14 th June 2017 Pembridge Resources Plc ("Pembridge" or "the Company") Signing of the Share Purchase Agreement Pembridge Resources plc (LON: PERE), the AIM listed natural resource exploration and development company , today announces that a Share Purchase Agreement (SPA) has been signed be...

Agreement to Aquire 25% of US Lithium Explorer

RNS Number: 0967I Thor Mining PLC 14 June 2017 14 June 2017 THOR MINING PLC AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE 25% OF US LITHIUM PTY LIMITED OPTION AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE REMAINING 75% The Board of Thor Mining Plc ("Thor" or the "Company") (AIM, ASX:THR) is pleased to announce it has agreed to acquire 25% of US Lithium Pty L...

Fundamental DataMore

EPS-0.04
Dividend yield0 %

Equity Research (THR)

progressive research
Thor Mining PLC
01/08/2014
Since our last update, Thor Mining has undertaken a number of share placings, sold some mineral rights and entered into an acquisition agreement for US-based tungsten assets. These corporate actions...

Latest discussion posts More

  • Activity

    I am crossing my fingers that all this activity means we are close to getting some increase in price, I've been her nearly 10 years and need 3p before I get my money back, I ...
    27-Jun-2017
    elsgly
  • Rns

    Sounds good but let's get moving and get something out of the ground, I've been waiting 10 yrs now!! I think I've been patient enough.
    28-Apr-2017
    elsgly
  • Upcoming Newsflow

    For those new to the share and a reminder for everyone else! Very oversold at 1p and sub. Excellent bounce back late yesterday and today. Assays due soon from the recent ...
    29-Mar-2017
    Elviron1

Users' HoldingsMore

Users who hold Thor Mining also hold..
RED ROCK20%
RANGE RES.19%
HERENCIA18%
VICTORIA OIL16%
EDENVILLE16%

Codes & Symbols

ISINGB00BD0NBV71
SymbolsTHR, LSE:THR, THR.L, THR:LN, LON:THR, XLON:THR