Transfer your investments to us
Transfer to our award-winning service and get £120 in trading credit and pay just £2 per trade until 2014
Now is a great time to transfer your investments to Interactive Investor.
Our Investment, ISA and SIPP accounts offer you some of the most cost-effective, transparent pricing for investment accounts on the market.
We’ve recently been awarded Best Consumer Platform by both judges and consumers at the Aberdeen Platform awards, October 2013. We’re particularly proud that our account was recognised for its "great customer usability and a clear and transparent 2014 proposition."
As a way of saying thank you for investing with us, we’ll give you £120 in trading credit when you transfer your existing investments to us by the end of February 2013. We’re also offering all new customers the opportunity to trade for just £2 until 31 December 2013 (terms apply).
Here are five great reasons to transfer your investments to our service:
1. Fixed, transparent pricing – with no percentage-based fees
In a world of constantly changing fees, having an account with low-cost, fixed prices for your investing means you’ll always know what you’re paying so you can manage your investments more easily.
We have no percentage-based fees on our investment, ISA and SIPP accounts, which can make a real difference to the cost of your investments, particularly if you have sizeable holdings.
2. A quarterly charge that gives you equal trading credit
Many providers charge you a monthly, quarterly or annual fee to hold investments, and give you nothing back. Our £20 quarterly fee gives you 2 commission-free trades each quarter (which is the equivalent of £20 quarterly commission credit).
Once you have an account with us you can add an ISA for free. That means you’ll pay no additional ISA account fees, and you can use your quarterly trading credit across your investment and ISA account.
Plus, we’ll give you an additional £120 in trading credit when you transfer your existing investments to us by the end of February 2013.
3. All your trades at £2 trades until 2014
We believe once you trade with us you’ll want to stay with us. We’re inviting you to give us a try and and trade for the ultra low commission of just £2, until 31 December 2013, when you open a new account with us (terms apply).
4. UK Platform Awards - Best Consumer Platform 2013
We're delighted to have won the Aberdeen UK Platform award recently, as voted by both judges and readers of YourMoney.com. In their own words "This year's winner combines a proven track record of success, great customer usability and a clear and transparent 2014 proposition."
Our new trading platform combines the best of new trading functionality and efficiency. Over 98% of our trades are straight through and our system’s up-time is nearly perfect.
5. Personal support and UK-based contact centre
We are there to support you whatever your experience and offer one-to-one telephone seminars to all our new customers, to make sure you can get the most from our trading service. Our UK contact centre is open from 7.45am to 9pm every weekday, so you can phone, email or have a live chat with us.
Cost-effective pricing for all our investments
We pride ourselves on offering cost-effective pricing on all our investments, however and wherever you trade:
- 100% rebate of all income and commission we receive on your funds
- Extensive range of clean and tracker funds with no additional annual % charge
- £10 flat-fee for real-time UK and international shares
- Frequent trader rate - just £5
- Buy UK shares for just £1.50 with our Portfolio Builder service
- Add an ISA account for no additional fees to your trading account
- Our £20 quarterly fee gives you 2 commission-free trades each quarter (or the equivalent of £20 quarterly commission credit)
You’ll pay the same low charges for trading online, on your mobile or by phone – and you won’t pay extra charges for services such as order types, stop losses and corporate actions.
Plus, if you invest in funds, we don’t make any additional percentage fees for holding funds and give you back 100% of the income and commission we receive on your funds – which can make a real difference to your investment returns. If you invest in clean funds or are a passive investor holding low-cost tracker funds there are no additional fees to pay.
Our service is backed by extensive research and an active trading community
We’ve been supporting investors since 1995 and have one of the most active trading communities in the UK. Our extensive financial research and market opinion centres give you all the support you need to be actively engaged with your investments.
Transfer your account to us today so all your investments can take advantage of our low-cost, flexible service.
If you’d like more information on how to transfer your investments, read our step by step guide
Terms and conditions of transfer offer
- A minimum transfer amount of £3,000 is required to qualify for this offer.
- To qualify for this offer, we will need to receive your transfer forms by 28 February 2014.
- The £120 commission credit will be added to your account in four, quarterly, instalments with the first credit of £30 being applied at the start of the next quarterly credit period (our quarterly credit periods start on 3 January, 3 April, 3 July and 3 October).
- This offer is capped to the value of £120 of additional commission-free trades, per customer.
- All quarterly credit, including the transfer-offer commission credit, must be used up in the quarter it is added to your account. Any remaining commission credit will be removed from your account at the end of the quarter.
- The commission credit is applied to your overall account and can be redeemed against any trading fees you incur within your investment, ISA or SIPP account held with us (trading fees are charged at £10 for real-time UK and international trades and £1.50 for regular investments).
- The commission credit is in addition to the £20 quarterly credit which is applied to your account together with your £20 quarterly account fee.
- Your account must remain open for twelve months following the transfer to receive the full £120 in commission credit. Accounts which are closed during this time, will lose any outstanding commission credit.
- Interactive Investor reserves the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any time.