Introduction to Structured Products
Structured Products offer investors the opportunity to purchase investments with exposure to a specified underlying asset class such as a basket of shares over a period which matches with their investment strategy. Structured Products have a preset formula for calculating risk and return. In other words, you know the potential risk and return from the outset of your investment.
Find out more about Structured Products
Societe Generale’s investment bank SGCIB is the trusted choice in equity derivatives for asset managers, hedge funds, pension funds, banks and insurance companies. We are well known as a leader in global equity derivatives, delivering pioneering solutions for more than 24 years.
That same innovative thinking is what enables us to deliver first class structured products to retail investors and financial advisers in the UK. The expertise, trading systems and experience developed over the last 24 years enable us to create innovative products to capture new opportunities, and ultimately deliver performance for investors.
Find out more about Societe Generale
- We do not receive a distribution fee or trail commission from our Structured Product partners
- £10 flat fee for investment in Structured Products
- Frequent trader rate just £5
- Our £20 quarterly fee covers commission charges to the value of £20 of trades
UK & Europe Step Down Autocall (SG15)
The new UK & Europe Step Down Autocall (SG15) is a 6 year investment which is linked to the performance of the FTSE 100 and Euro Stoxx 50 Indices. The aim of the Product is to generate a gross return equivalent to 9.65% per year, and return your initial investment at Maturity, if not before.
The ability of SG15 to pay any Gross Return and return your invested capital is dependent on the ability of Societe Generale to satisfy its obligations as issuer
There are currently no new Structured Products available.
Investing in Secondary Market Structured Products
- Login to your investment account
- Under 'account admin' complete the appropriateness test by selecting 'Add the ability to trade complex products' link
- Then use the ‘Buy’ button above relating to the product you wish to invest in
- You’ll first need to open an investment account with us
- Then follow the actions relating to existing customers above
If you have any queries or wish to place an order for a Primary Market Structured Product call our team on 0845 200 3637
|Name||Provider||Product Type||Underlying Investment||Expiry date||Further info||Price|
|AUTOCALL 7.2% (SPI1)||Societe Generale||Step-down||FTSE 100||15/01/19||Further Info||
|STEP-DOWN AUTOCALL 13% (SG04)||Societe Generale||Step-down||Basket of Stocks||31/05/19||
|Income Builder (Memory) 14% - SG05||Societe Generale||Income Builder||Basket of Stocks||01/07/19||
|Quarterly Income Builder 2% (SG06)||Societe Generale||Income Builder||Basket of Stocks||02/09/19||
|Autocall 7.8% (SG07)||Societe Generale||Step-down||Basket of Indices||01/11/19||
|TOC1 - STEP DOWN AUTOCALL 12.6%||Societe Generale||Autocall||Basket of Stocks||04/12/19||Brochure||
|UK DEFENSIVE AUTOCALL 7.3% (SG93)||Societe Generale||Defensive||FTSE 100||11/12/19||
Structured Products may not be suitable for you. It is important that you understand their nature and risk prior to investing. If you are at all unsure, please discuss them with a qualified advisor. The price and value of investments and any income paid fluctuates and you may get back less than you invested. Many structured products do not pay an income - please check the product details before investing if income is important to you. Remember that the favourable tax status of these products may change in the future and that how an investment performed in the past is not necessarily a guide to how it will perform in the future.
Register to receive alerts on future Structured Product launches.
Open a share and fund account
- £10 rate for UK and international trades
- £5 frequent trader rate
- 100% rebate on all income and commission we receive on your funds
- Switch to us now (find out why)
Open a Spread Betting/CFD/FX Account
- Competitive pricing and tight spreads
- Available on web, desktop and mobile
- Advanced tools and one-to-one support
- Switch to us now (find out why)
Open a free research account
- Create a portfolio watch-list
- Subscribe to news and price alerts
- Participate in our active discussion boards
Latest insight from Societe General
- 1 of 19