Transfer to us
Transfer to us
Transfer your investments to us and take advantage of our straightforward pricing
We're so confident you'll like our straightforward service, we won't lock you in with expensive exit fees if you decide to leave us within your first year (more information below*).
Open an account and complete our transfer-in forms - and we'll do the rest.
Investments with other providers? Transfer to us now.
Giving you Control
- A wide range of order types - set up trades and take control without having to monitor the markets 24/7
- Trade wherever you are with our online platform, web app and iOS/Android apps
- Trade from any page on the web where opportunities exist with our Google Chrome application
- £10 flat fee for UK and international shares
- Frequent trader rate just £5
- Buy UK shares for only £1.50 with our regular investment service
- Our £20 quarterly fee covers commission charges to the value of £20 of trades
- No percentage fees on funds
- An extensive range of clean funds and 100% rebate on older-style funds
- Add an ISA for free
Range of Investment Options
- Trade UK and global markets - FTSE 100, AIM and NASDAQ
- Shares, Funds, ETFs, Gilts, Bonds, New Issues and IPOs
- Trade tax efficiently within our ISA and SIPP accounts
- Invest with single or regular investments
*Our exit fees
We believe once you start investing with our service, and with our flat fee pricing, you will want to stay with us. So we’re happy to waive our transfer-out charges to another broker, for up to ten lines of stock (£15 per line of stock after that), if you choose to leave us within a year of opening your account.
We’ll also waive our SIPP transfer-out fee. (Please note, if you wish to convert a shareholding into a paper certificate, our normal fees for this will apply.) See our charges
This pricing applies to all customers who opened an account on or after 1 January 2014
Open an account
Opening an account is easy and you will need:
- Your address details for the last three years
- Your debit card details including bank account number and sort code
- Your National Insurance (NI) number
Please be aware of the risks involved. The value of investments, and any income from them, can fall as well as rise so you could get back less than you invest. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance. Tax treatment depends on your individual circumstances and may be subject to change. If in any doubt, please seek advice.
Our trading service offers you:
- One-to-one telephone seminars - you can structure your seminar to get the most from our service
- UK call centre open 7.45am to 9.00pm Monday to Friday
- Active discussion boards giving you support from like-minded investors
- Award-winning financial news and editorial from our team of journalists
- Educational guides and video tutorials
Call our UK team on: 0845 200 3637