Vote with your feet and transfer to us
Moving your account to Interactive Investor is a simple choice. You’ll be choosing clear, low-cost fees and all the tools you need to get you started.
Why pay more for your investments? Or stay with an account that penalises successful investing by charging you percentage fees on your holdings? We have fixed-fee pricing so you’ll always know what you’re paying.
Transferring your investments
Transferring to Interactive Investor means you can take advantage of our straightforward pricing for all your investments. You can also track and monitor them all in one place.
As soon as you decide to move your investments, we’ll work with your current provider and our investment partners to carry out the transfer as quickly as possible.
Investments with other providers?
Transfer other investments to us now to benefit from this great offer.
More reasons to move to Interactive Investor
- £10 flat fee for UK and international shares
- Frequent trader rate just £5
- Buy UK shares for only £1.50 with our regular investment service
- Our £20 quarterly fee covers commission charges to the value of £20 of trades
- No percentage fees on funds
- An extensive range of clean funds
- Add an ISA and a Junior ISA for free
We're so confident you'll like our straightforward service and pricing, we won't lock you in with expensive exit fees if you decide to leave us within your first year (see more below*).
Ideas, expert opinion and all the tools you need
- Order types - set up trades without having to monitor the markets 24/7
- Our apps - trade wherever you are with our online platform and iOS/Android apps
- Our experts – follow the Share Sleuth and Stocks to Watch for investment ideas
- Model Portfolios – consider one of our hand-picked portfolios
- Our community – check what other traders are investing in
*Our exit fees
Open an account
Opening an account is easy and you will need:
- Your address details for the last three years
- Your debit card details including bank account number and sort code
- Your National Insurance (NI) number
Please be aware of the risks involved. The value of investments, and any income from them, can fall as well as rise so you could get back less than you invest. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance. Tax treatment depends on your individual circumstances and may be subject to change. If in any doubt, please seek advice.
When you're ready to transfer your account to us, you'll find all the forms you need on our transfer in process page.
Transfer in forms
Call our UK team on: 0845 200 3637