Transfer to us
Transfer to us
Transfer to us and we'll give you £120 commission credit (see terms below)
We're so confident you'll like our straightforward service and pricing, we won't lock you in with expensive exit fees if you decide to leave us within your first year (see more below*).
Open an account and complete our transfer-in forms - and we'll do the rest.
Investments with other providers? Transfer to us now.
Giving you Control
- A wide range of order types - set up trades and take control without having to monitor the markets 24/7
- Trade wherever you are with our online platform, web app and iOS/Android apps
- Trade from any page on the web where opportunities exist with our Google Chrome application
- £2 to trade Shares, Funds and Bonds until 2015 (terms apply)
- £10 flat fee for UK and international shares
- Frequent trader rate just £5
- Buy UK shares for only £1.50 with our regular investment service
- Our £20 quarterly fee covers commission charges to the value of £20 of trades
- No percentage fees on funds
- An extensive range of clean funds and 100% rebate on older-style funds
- Add an ISA for free
Range of Investment Options
- Trade UK and global markets - FTSE 100, AIM and NASDAQ
- Shares, Funds, ETFs, Gilts, Bonds, New Issues and IPOs
- Trade tax efficiently within our ISA and SIPP accounts
- Invest with single or regular investments
*Our exit fees
We believe once you start investing with our service, and with our flat fee pricing, you will want to stay with us. So we’re happy to waive our transfer-out charges to another broker, for up to ten lines of stock (£15 per line of stock after that), if you choose to leave us within a year of opening your account.
We’ll also waive our SIPP transfer-out fee. (Please note, if you wish to convert a shareholding into a paper certificate, our normal fees for this will apply.) See our charges
This pricing applies to all customers who opened an account on or after 1 January 2014
Terms and Conditions of Transfer Offer
New Customers ONLY
- The offer is available to new customers only. Existing Interactive Investor customers cannot redeem this offer.
- The offer is capped at £120 commission credit per customer, regardless of how many different providers are transferred from.
- A minimum transfer amount of £1,500 of investments is required to qualify for this offer.
- Each transferred investment must have a minimum value of £10.
- To qualify for this offer you will need to have opened your account on or after 18 August, and we will need to receive your transfer forms by 19 December 2014.
- All quarterly credit, including the transfer-offer commission credit, must be used up in the quarter it is added to your account. Any remaining commission credit will be removed from your account at the end of the quarter.
- The commission credit is applied to your overall account and can be redeemed against any trading fees you incur within your investment, ISA or SIPP account held with us (trading fees are charged at £10 for real-time UK and international trades and £1.50 for regular investments).
- The commission credit is in addition to the £20 quarterly credit which is applied to your account together with your £20 quarterly account fee.
- The £120 commission credit will be added to your account in four, quarterly, instalments with the first credit of £30 being applied at the start of the next quarterly credit period (our quarterly credit periods start on, 4 October 2014, 4 January 2015, 5 April 2015, 5 July 2015).
- Your account must remain open for twelve months following the transfer to receive the full £120 in commission credit. Accounts which are closed during this time will lose any outstanding commission credit.
- A transfer of cash will not count as a transfer for the purpose of this offer.
- Interactive Investor reserves the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any time.
Open an account
Opening an account is easy and you will need:
- Your address details for the last three years
- Your debit card details including bank account number and sort code
- Your National Insurance (NI) number
Please be aware of the risks involved. The value of investments, and any income from them, can fall as well as rise so you could get back less than you invest. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance. Tax treatment depends on your individual circumstances and may be subject to change. If in any doubt, please seek advice.
Our trading service offers you:
- One-to-one telephone seminars - you can structure your seminar to get the most from our service
- UK call centre open 7.45am to 9.00pm Monday to Friday
- Active discussion boards giving you support from like-minded investors
- Award-winning financial news and editorial from our team of journalists
- Educational guides and video tutorials
Call our UK team on: 0845 200 3637