Wasps Finance 6.50% Retail Bond due 2022 - Now Closed
Interactive Investor is delighted to be an Authorised Distributor for the new retail-eligible bond from Wasps Finance plc (Wasps).
Due May 2022, the bond pays a 6.5% semi-annual coupon.
This offer is open until noon on the 6th May 2015. You should be aware that if demand is high, the Issuer may close the offer before this date so please make sure you apply ahead of the closing date.
Wasps, an English professional rugby union club and owner of the Ricoh Arena in Coventry, one of the UK's leading sports, exhibition, conferencing and events arenas has launched an offer for its 6.50% Sterling Bonds due 2022 (the Bonds).
- offering between £25million and £35million 6.50% 7 year Secured Bonds
- the Bonds will be secured over Wasps Holdings and Arena Coventry Limited, including the Ricoh Arena
- Interest will be paid semi-annually on 13 November and 13 May in each year with the investment due to be paid back in full on 13 May 2022
- the bonds will trade on the Order book for Retail Bonds of the London Stock Exchange
The Offer information below should be read in conjunction with the attached Information:
Wasps Finance plc
Wasps Finance plc
Senior Unsecured, Unsubordinated
27 April to 6 May 2015 (may close at short notice, subject to RNS announcement)
13 May 2015
13 May 2022 (7 years)
Maturity (final legal)
13 May 2022 (7 years)
6.50% p.a., semi-annually in arrears ACT/ACT
London Regulated Market and the London Stock Exchange Order book for Retail Bonds
UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man only, Reg S
GBP 100 (minimum subscription GBP 2000)
Investec Bank plc
How to apply
If you already have an investment account, you can apply for the offer by following the steps below:
- Login to your account
- Click on the New Issues/IPO link at the top of the page
- Choose which account you wish to buy shares in - your trading, ISA or SIPP account
- Choose how much you want to invest (minimum £2,000 with round lots of £100 thereafter)
- Press Submit
Or call us now on 0845 200 3637 to participate in this offer.
To take part in this offer through us you will need to have an Interactive Investor account. Please note that we will only accept new account applications from residents in the UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man.
Interactive Investor will not charge you commission to participate in this offer.
Opening an account is easy and typically takes less than 10 minutes. You can see a summary of our account benefits and charges below:
- £10 flat-fee for real-time UK and International shares charges in full
- Frequent trader rate just £5
- Buy UK shares for just £1.50 with our regular investment service
- £20 quarterly fee, which gives you £20 of trading credit each quarter (for example equivalent to 2 free real time trades in a quarter). We offer an extensive range of clean funds and 100% rebate on bundled funds
When buying bonds, you should consider the issuer’s credit rating and their ability to repay their debt. This will have a direct bearing on the value of the investment. Should the issuer default, they may not make interest payments or be able to repay your money and your initial investment is at risk.
The market value of the bonds is subject to normal investment and market risks. Investing in new issues carries a significant degree of risk and the value of your investment may fall significantly after the security is quoted on the open market. If you choose to sell your Bonds in the open market at any time prior to the Maturity Date, you may receive a lower price than what you paid for your initial investment. If you have any concerns about the suitability of this investment then you should contact a financial adviser.
An investment in the Bonds involves certain risks and you should have regard to the factors described in the Prospectus. Any decision to invest in any new issue should be made on the basis of the prospectus and supplementary information.
Please note, we are acting as your agent in this transaction. We will receive remuneration from acting on your behalf.
Open an account
Opening an account is easy and you will need:
- Your address details for the last three years
- Your debit card details including bank account number and sort code
- Your National Insurance (NI) number
Please be aware of the risks involved. The value of investments, and any income from them, can fall as well as rise so you could get back less than you invest. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance. Tax treatment depends on your individual circumstances and may be subject to change. If in any doubt, please seek advice.
Transfer to Us
Switch your account to us today and get clear, low cost fees.