New Issues and IPOs
What are New Issues and IPOs
New issues are investments made available to the public before they trade on the open market. They are typically introduced by companies to raise capital to expand their business, pay down debt, or finance other corporate activities.
Most often new issues appear as Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) or Retail Bonds. An IPO is launched where an established company lists its shares on the open market for the first time. A retail bond is launched when a company is looking to raise extra capital by borrowing cash from the investor at a fixed rate for a set period.
P2P Global Investments PLC Share Offer - Offer now open
Range of Offers
Register to receive alerts on future IPO/New Issues.
Why invest in IPOs and New Issues with us?
- Pay no commission on your investment
- Get access to the best deals, from private company offers through to large cap, investment trusts and retail bonds
- Get access to IPOs exclusive to us
- Our track record for timely execution and stock delivery
Benefits of our Share and Fund Account
To take advantage of any upcoming IPOs or new issues, you will need to have an account with us. With our account you'll get:
- £10 flat fee for UK and international shares - frequent trader rate just £5
- Trade Shares, Funds, ETFs, Gilts, Bonds, New Issues and IPOs
- An extensive range of clean funds, and all other funds we give you back 100% of any income and commission we receive
- Our £20 quarterly fee covers commission charges to the value of £20 of trades
- Add an ISA account for free
Before you subscribe to any New Issues you should read our Allocation Policy.