Switch to Interactive Investor for Spread Betting, CFD and Forex trading
Does your current provider offer the support you need?
Here to help - One-to-one support available
At Interactive Markets our aim is to offer a full service we can be very proud of to our Spread Betting, CFD and Forex traders. As these products can sometimes be new to clients, when you open an account, we’ll assign an account manager to you who will walk you through our trading platform, help you with any technical questions you may have and guide you through the wide range of trading tools available. We’re not only here to offer you the best start in trading but continue working with you as you progress.
Whatever your questions regarding Spread Betting, CFDs or Forex trading, call us or send an email and we’ll be happy to help. Or, if you prefer, you can contact us via live online chat. If you are an existing share dealing customer we can also assist in transferring funds across to your Spread Betting, CFD or Forex account.
Does your current provider offer the right tools for your trading?
Of course, when you are Spread Betting ,CFD or Forex trading you need the right equipment. Here’s what’s on offer:
- Fast trade execution on some of the tightest spreads and competitive pricing across thousands of markets
- A full suite of feature rich trading platforms – Trade via desktop, web or mobile
- Advanced trading tools free with your account - see our tiered packages (details here)
- Technical trader? - Deal and manage orders directly from our advanced charts
- A full suite of risk management tools from guaranteed to trailing stops and OCOs
- Access to a huge range of free educational videos and user guides
Does your provider offer low charges and margin requirements across multiple markets?
With our accounts you can trade over a huge range of markets including many AIM and small cap resource stocks popular with our share dealing clients. You’ll also get some of the best rates on the market, including:
- Forex spreads– trade the major currencies eg.EUR/GBP, EUR/USD, USD/JPY from just 0.7* pips
- Margin requirement on UK 350 shares are only 5 to10%. AIM 50 shares just 25%
- Trade commodities with a leading 1% margin requirement on all the majors
- Lowest charge on the market currently for equity CFDs, from just £7*
See more of our tight spreads and low margins
You’ll also get up-to-the-minute news on the trading platforms from CNBC and as ever, you can access analysis from our own Interactive Investor team.
Our services include products that are traded on margin and carry a risk that you can lose more than your initial deposit. The products may not be suitable for everyone - please ensure you fully understand the risks involved.
Contact us – we’re here to help
If you are unhappy with your current broker call us now as we believe we can offer you a higher quality of service. Also, we have a range of trading incentives that may be available to you.
We’re here to help and love talking to our clients – so give us a call or click on the chat icon to talk to one of our team now. Call us now on 0845 88 00 003 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can transfer funds between your share dealing account to your Spread Betting, CFD or Forex account - Call us now
Not convinced? – Feel free to test the platforms by opening a demo account.
*Subject to change. Please see the Market Information Sheets for current information.
Ready to trade?
Risk Warning: Our services include products that are traded on margin and carry a risk that you can lose more than your initial deposit. The products may not be suitable for everyone - please ensure you fully understand the risks involved.