Share and Fund Account
We've developed our share and fund account to support investors to be fully engaged with their investments and to get the best returns from their financial future. We're proud that our award-winning platform has been recognised for its 'great customer usability and a clear and transparent 2014 proposition' (UK Platform Awards 2013).
Our account gives you straightforward pricing, personal support, a full range of investment options and the tools and insight you need to take full control of your investing.
- £10 flat fee for UK and international shares
- Frequent trader rate just £5
- Buy UK shares for just £1.50 with our regular investment service
- An extensive range of clean funds
- Our £20 quarterly fee covers commission charges to the value of £20 of trades
- Add an ISA account for free
Supporting your Goals
- One-to-one telephone seminars - structure your seminar to get the most from our service
- UK call centre open 7.45am to 9.00pm Monday to Friday
- Active discussion boards giving you ideas from like-minded investors
- Award-winning financial news and editorial from our team of journalists
- Educational guides and video tutorials.
Range of Investment Options
- Trade UK and international markets including FTSE 100, AIM and NASDAQ
- Shares, Funds, ETFs, Gilts, Bonds, New Issues and IPOs
- Trade tax efficiently within our ISA and SIPP accounts
Converting to Clean Funds?
Our quick guide explains what clean funds are, and what you need to know about converting your existing funds to clean funds.
Giving you Control
- A wide range of order types - set up trades and take control without having to monitor the markets 24/7
- Trade wherever you are with our online platform, web app and iOS/Android apps
- Trade from any page on the web where opportunities exist with our Google Chrome application
Open an account
Opening an account is easy and you will need:
- Your address details for the last three years
- Your debit card details including bank account number and sort code
- Your National Insurance (NI) number
Please be aware of the risks involved. The value of investments, and any income from them, can fall as well as rise so you could get back less than you invest. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance. Tax treatment depends on your individual circumstances and may be subject to change. If in any doubt, please seek advice.
Transfer to Us
Switch your account to us today and get clear, low cost fees.
Call our UK team on: 0845 200 3637
Calls cost 2p per minute plus your phone company's access charge.