Share and Fund Account
We've developed our share and fund account to support investors to be fully engaged with their investments and to get the best returns from their financial future. We're proud that our award-winning platform has been recognised for its 'great customer usability and a clear and transparent 2014 proposition' (UK Platform Awards 2013).
Our account gives you straightforward pricing, personal support, a full range of investment options and the tools and insight you need to take full control of your investing.
- £2 to trade Shares, Funds and Bonds until 2015 (terms apply)
- £10 flat fee for UK and international shares
- Frequent trader rate just £5
- Buy UK shares for just £1.50 with our regular investment service
- An extensive range of clean funds and 100% rebate on older-style funds
- Our £20 quarterly fee covers commission charges to the value of £20 of trades
- Add an ISA account for free
- Transfer to us and we'll give you £120 commission credit (terms apply)
Supporting your Goals
- One-to-one telephone seminars - structure your seminar to get the most from our service
- UK call centre open 7.45am to 9.00pm Monday to Friday
- Active discussion boards giving you ideas from like-minded investors
- Award-winning financial news and editorial from our team of journalists
- Educational guides and video tutorials.
Range of Investment Options
- Trade UK and international markets including FTSE 100, AIM and NASDAQ
- Shares, Funds, ETFs, Gilts, Bonds, New Issues and IPOs
- Trade tax efficiently within our ISA and SIPP accounts
Converting to Clean Funds?
Our quick guide explains what clean funds are, and what you need to know about converting your existing funds to clean funds.
Giving you Control
- A wide range of order types - set up trades and take control without having to monitor the markets 24/7
- Trade wherever you are with our online platform, web app and iOS/Android apps
- Trade from any page on the web where opportunities exist with our Google Chrome application
Open an account
Please be aware of the risks involved. The value of investments, and any income from them, can fall as well as rise so you could get back less than you invest. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance. Tax treatment depends on your individual circumstances and may be subject to change. If in any doubt, please seek advice.
Need help? Call
0845 200 3637
Or email us your query
Awards and Recognition
- Best Consumer Platform – Aberdeen UK Platform Awards
- Awarded Best Market Newsletter – City of London Wealth Management Awards
- Rated first for the cost of our service and the quality of our content – The Platforum Guide 2013
- Our new pricing was featured as Deal of the Week in June 2012 - Financial Times
- Ranked first out of 23 fund supermarkets in May 2012 - Which? Magazine
- Voted Winner – Value for money - Investment Trends – July 2011
Find out more on our About Us page
£5 Frequent Trader Rate
Introducing our £5 frequent trader rate. Make 10 UK equity trades within a month, and any further UK equity trades in that month will be charged at £5.
Find out more.
Respond to breaking news, wherever you are, with our new web app. Review your holdings, search for shares and trade on the move.
Find out more
Open a Self-Select ISA
Open a self-select ISA and invest in funds, shares, ETFs and investment trusts - tax efficiently and with low cost trading and no ISA administration fee.
Open a self-select ISA