LANSDOWNE OIL ORD 5P (LOGP.L, LSE, LSE:LOGP)
LOGP Share Performance More
|52 week high||48.00 11-06-2013|
|52 week low||14.25 10-04-2014|
|52 week change||-22.75 (-51.27%)|
|4 week volume||7,668,249 29-03-2014|
Bahamas Petroleums (LON:BPC) shares soared - up by nearly 92% in late trading - after it appointed William (Bill) Schrader as non-executive chairman and James Smith as non-executive deputy chairman with immediate effect. Steven Weyel will retire from the board due to growing demands of his existing and new executive roles and will not seek re-election at the companys 2014 annual general meeting. Schrader has over 30 years experience in the ...
RNS Number : 8703E Lansdowne Oil Gas plc 15 April 2014 Lansdowne Oil Gas plc (Lansdowne or the Company) Barryroe Farm-out Update 15 April 2014 Lansdowne Oil Gas, the North Celtic Sea focussed oil and gas exploration company,notes the RNS issued today by Providence Resources P.l.c. which provides an update on the Barryroe asset (in which Lansdowne holds a 20% interest). The Providence announcement stated: BARRYROE FARM OUT UPDATE ...
RNS Number : 1486E Lansdowne Oil Gas plc 07 April 2014 TR-1: NOTIFICATION OF MAJOR INTERESTS IN SHARES 1. Identity of the issuer or the underlying issuer of existing shares to which voting rights are attached: ii Lansdowne Oil Gas Plc 2 Reason for the notification (please tick the appropriate box or boxes): An acquisition or disposal of voting rights YES An acquisition or disposal of qualifying financial instruments which may result in ...
Barryroe partners Providence Resources (LON:PVR) and Lansdowne Oil Gas (LON:LOGP) were both up by more than 5% in late afternoon trading after the licence area was increased to cover potential field extensions. The Barryroe partners have been granted a 180 sq km increase in the area extent of SEL 111 for the first phase of the exploration licence and subject to further work programme commitments to be undertaken by the partners. The area ...
Lansdowne Oil Gas has welcomed an update by Providence which confirms that the Barryroe licence area has been increased to cover potential field extensions. Providence is the operator of the field and holds 80% with Lansdowne Oil Gas having the remaining 20%. The area lies in c. 100 metre water depth in the North Celtic Sea Basin and is 50 km off Co.
RNS Number : 2858A Lansdowne Oil Gas plc 18 February 2014 Lansdowne Oil Gas plc (Lansdowne or the Company) Barryroe Oil Field Licence Update February 18th 2014 Lansdowne Oil Gas plc, the North Celtic Sea focussed, oil and gas exploration company, welcomes the announcement today of the licence update by Providence Resources plc (Providence) on the Barryroe Oil Field (Lansdowne 20%). The announcement by Providence reported the ...
Fundamental Data More
|Dividend yield||0 %|
Latest discussion posts More
Open a share and fund account
- £10 rate for UK and international trades
- £5 frequent trader rate
- 100% rebate on all income and commission we receive on your funds
- Switch to us now (find out why)
Open a Spread Betting/CFD/FX Account
- Competitive pricing and tight spreads
- Available on web, desktop and mobile
- Advanced tools and one-to-one support
- Switch to us now (find out why)
Open a free research account
- Create a portfolio watch-list
- Subscribe to news and price alerts
- Participate in our active discussion boards