Ortac Resources Ltd (OTC)

 

OTC Share PerformanceMore

52 week high5.2500 11/07/17
52 week low2.0000 01/11/17
52 week change -0.5250 (-16.67%)
4 week volume68,679,550 23/10/17

Media for (OTC)

Presenter: Anthony Balme, Chairman
11/02/2015

Technical Insight

Login or Register to access technical insights.

Latest NewsMore

Ortac completes Casa acquisition

Ortac Resources has completed its acquisition of a 33.82% stake in Casa Mining. The company has also converted an existin...

Confirmation of Proposed Acquisition

RNS Number: 1039W Ortac Resources Limited 10 November 2017 Ortac Resources Ltd / Epic: OTC / Market: AIM / Sector: Mining & Exploration 10 November 2017 ORTAC RESOURCES LTD ("Ortac" or the "Company") Confirmation of Proposed Acquisition of Casa Mining Ltd. Following the announcement made on 6 November 2017, Ortac is pleased to confirm ...

Ortac Resources to acquire Casa Mining

Ortac Resources has agreed to acquire an additional 33.82% of Casa Mining and plans to make an offer for the balance of ...

Proposed Acquisition of Casa Mining Ltd.

RNS Number: 5898V Ortac Resources Limited 06 November 2017 Ortac Resources Ltd / Epic: OTC / Market: AIM / Sector: Mining & Exploration 6 November 2017 ORTAC RESOURCES LTD ("ORTAC" or the "COMPANY") Proposed Acquisition of Casa Mining Ltd. Ortac Resources Ltd (" Ortac ") is pleased to announce that it entered into a binding agreement on ...

TR-1: NOTIFICATION OF MAJOR INTEREST IN SHARES

RNS Number: 5617V Ortac Resources Limited 03 November 2017 TR-1: S tandard form for notification of major holdings 1. Identity of the issuer or the underlying issuer of existing shares to which voting rights are attached: ii Ortac Resources Limited 2 Reason for the notification (please tick the appropriate box or boxes): An acquisition or disposal of voting rights X A...

Ortac hails Akyanga drill results

Ortac Resources said Casa Mining, in which it holds a 45% stake, has released new assay results from an expansion program...

Significant new drill results announced

RNS Number: 4448V Ortac Resources Limited 03 November 2017 Ortac Resources Ltd / Epic: OTC / Market: AIM / Sector: Mining & Exploration 3 November 2017 ORTAC RESOURCES LTD ("ORTAC" or the "COMPANY") SIGNIFICANT NEW DRILL RESULTS ANNOUNCED Casa Mining Ltd intersects 24.75m of 8.04 g/t Au at its Akyanga Deposit Ortac Reso...

Ortac Resources raises £1.7m

Ortac Resources has raised 1.7m, while announcing the departure of non-executive director Anthony Balme. New shares w...

Fundamental DataMore

EPS-1.2
Dividend yield0 %

Latest discussion posts More

  • Acquisition completed

    News today that OTC are now holding 70% of Casa. Plans to offer same terms to remaining 30% minority holders, open for 6 months. 100000000 new shares issued (100m) I guess ...
    10-Nov-2017
    theprior
  • Re: Ortac to be renamed

    Good to see you in good spirits Fatzone, despite the current sp. perhaps OTC could become CAZAM !! This would give a feeling that something big is happening imminently, or in ...
    9-Nov-2017
    theprior
  • Video - CASA acquisition a turning point in Ortac Resources' recent history

    CASA acquisition a turning point in Ortac Resources' recent history Nick von Schirnding, chairman of Ortac Resources Ltd (LON:OTC) discusses with Proactive their decision to ...
    7-Nov-2017
    Jay053

Users' HoldingsMore

Users who hold Ortac Resources Ltd also hold..
RANGE RES.22%
HERENCIA20%
ROCKHOPPER16%
EDENVILLE15%
RED ROCK14%

Codes & Symbols

ISINVGG6829M1187
SymbolsOTC, LSE:OTC, OTC.L, OTC:LN, LON:OTC, XLON:OTC

Join interactive investor

  • £22.50 fixed quarterly charge includes £22.50 in trading credits
  • £10 per trade or £6 for frequent traders
  • No % platform fees
  • £1 per trade for regular investment or dividend reinvestment

Open an account