VODAFONE GRP. (LSE:VOD)

211.90
Today's low: 210.60
Sell VOD
215.00
Today's high: 213.25
Buy VOD
Last trade:
212.00
Change:
 1.40 (0.66%)
Volume:
44,562,098
Delayed price:
16:35:06
SETS
GBX

VODAFONE GRP. (VOD.L, LSE, LSE:VOD)

VOD Share Performance More

52 week high252.75 24-02-2014
52 week low174.60 24-06-2013
52 week change 20.80 (10.96%)
4 week volume1,667,373,354 21-03-2014

Latest newsMore

Director/PDMR Shareholding

RNS Number : 9083E Vodafone Group Plc 15 April 2014 NOTIFICATION OF TRANSACTIONS OF DIRECTORS, PERSONS DISCHARGING MANAGERIAL RESPONSIBILITY OR CONNECTED PERSONS Vodafone Group Plc (the Company) In accordance with Disclosure and Transparency Rule 3.1.4R(1), the Company gives notice that it was advised by Computershare Trustees Limited that on 10 April 2014 the persons discharging managerial responsibility noted below, acquired the ...

Can Vodafone Group plc’s International Ambitions Return The Company To Growth?

Now Vodafone (LSE:VOD) (NASDAQ: VOD.US) has sold its holding in joint venture Verizon Wireless, which regularly contributed around 4bn to Vodafones bottom line, the companys profits are going to take a hit. Indeed, current City forecasts predict that Vodafones pre-tax profits will slump 57% between 2014 and 2015. So, to try and combat this decline, Vodafones management has gone on an international shopping spree.

Will BT Group plc Outflank Vodafone Group plc?

Vodafone

VODAFONE ACQUIRES 100% OF VODAFONE INDIA

RNS Number : 6223E Vodafone Group Plc 11 April 2014 11 April 2014 VODAFONE ACQUIRES 100% OF VODAFONE INDIA Vodafone announces that it now owns 100% of its Indian subsidiary, Vodafone India Limited (VIL). In March 2014, Vodafone completed the acquisition of indirect equity interests in VIL held by Analjit Singh and Neelu Analjit Singh, taking its stake to 89.03% of VIL. Today Vodafone acquired the remaining 10.97% of VIL from Piramal ...

Renewed Takeover Talk Surrounds Vodafone Group plc

Vodafone Verizon Communications,

Director Declaration

RNS Number : 4170E Vodafone Group Plc 09 April 2014 VODAFONE GROUP PLC (the Company) DIRECTORATE CHANGE In accordance with Listing Rule 9.6.14, the Company announces that it has been advised that Philip Yea, a Non-Executive Director of the Company, has today been appointed an independent Non-Executive Director of bwin.party digital entertainment plc (bwin.party). He will also succeed the current Chairman of bwin.party on 22 May 2014. ...