- No set-up fees
- Administration fee of just £120+VAT per annum
- An extensive range of clean funds and 100% rebate on older-style funds
- Base rate interest paid on all cash holdings
- Wide investment choice from UK and international shares to over 2,800 funds
- Get up to £240 when you transfer to us (See the terms).
- Buy shares and funds from just £1.50
Read our case studies to see how you can support yourself in creating a sound financial future for you and your family.
Charges and Rebates
See all our charges for your account and investments. Find out about our market-leading fund rebate, our low annual SIPP fee and all our other charges.
SIPP Account Forms
You'll find all the forms you will need to manage your SIPP account. You will need Adobe Reader to view the forms.
Tax Benefits of a SIPP
Trading Ideas and Tools
Whatever type of investor you are, we have the tools you need to support you.
How To Open a SIPP Account
How to open an account with all the forms you'll need.
Open an account
Please be aware of the risks involved. The value of investments, and any income from them, can fall as well as rise so you could get back less than you invest. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance. Tax treatment depends on your individual circumstances and may be subject to change. If in any doubt, please seek advice.
Need help? Call
0845 200 3637
Or email us your query
Awards and Recognition
- Best Consumer Platform – Aberdeen UK Platform Awards
- Awarded Best Market Newsletter – City of London Wealth Management Awards
- Rated first for the cost of our service and the quality of our content – The Platforum Guide 2013
- Our new pricing was featured as Deal of the Week in June 2012 - Financial Times
- Ranked first out of 23 fund supermarkets in May 2012 - Which? Magazine
- Voted Winner – Value for money - Investment Trends – July 2011
Find out more on our About Us page
£5 Frequent Trader Rate
Introducing our £5 frequent trader rate. Make 10 UK equity trades within a month, and any further UK equity trades in that month will be charged at £5.
Find out more.
Respond to breaking news, wherever you are, with our new web app. Review your holdings, search for shares and trade on the move.
Find out more
Open a Self-Select ISA
Open a self-select ISA and invest in funds, shares, ETFs and investment trusts - tax efficiently and with low cost trading and no ISA administration fee.
Open a self-select ISA