Open a SIPP Account
Open a SIPP account
To open a SIPP account, first you need to apply for our Investment account. Once your account is up and running (applying only takes a few minutes) you can add a SIPP account online.
In order to apply for a Investment account please follow the steps below:
- Click on Open an Account
- Complete the application process.
- As long as we can verify your information online, your account should be up and running straight away.
Once your account is open and fully active you will be able to add a SIPP account. To do this, go to the Account Admin section of your account and select the Add Account option.
Your SIPP account will be confirmed within 72 hours by our SIPP team.
Below you'll find all the forms you will need to manage your SIPP account:
- Transfer form
- Contribution form
- Direct debit mandate form
- Expressions of wish - pre drawdown form
- Expressions of wish - post drawdown form (please use this form if you are over the age of 75, or if you are currently in drawdown)
- Retirement options form
View the key features of an Interactive Investor SIPP, together with its benefits and risks.
SIPP terms and conditions
To start the process, open a trading account with us: