Open a SIPP Account
Once you're ready to open a SIPP account, you need to apply for our Investment account. Once your account is up and running (applying only takes a few minutes) you can add a SIPP account online.
Benefits of our Share and Fund Account
- £20 quarterly fee, which comes with two free trades (or commission credit to the value of £20)
- £10 flat fee for UK and international shares
- Frequent trader rate just £5
- Buy UK shares for just £1.50 with our regular investment service
- An extensive range of clean funds and 100% rebate on older-style funds
- Add an ISA account for free
In order to apply for a Share and Fund Investment account please follow the steps below:
- Click on Open an Account
- Complete the application process.
- As long as we can verify your information online, your account should be up and running straight away.
Once your account is open and fully active you will be able to add a SIPP account. To do this, go to the Account Admin section of your account and select the Add Account option.
Your SIPP account will be confirmed within 72 hours by our SIPP team.
SIPP Key Features
View the key features of an Interactive Investor SIPP, together with its benefits and risks.
SIPP Terms and Conditions
SIPP Account Forms
Below you'll find all the forms you will need to manage your SIPP account:
SIPP Transfer Forms
Transferring your SIPP to us - Transfer form
Transferring your SIPP away from us - Transfer out form
Expressions of wishes forms
Expressions of wishes - post drawdown form (please use this form if you are over the age of 75, or if you are currently in drawdown)