Why us for SIPPs
Add a SIPP to your account for less than £100 (terms apply)
You can now add a Self Invested Pension Plan (SIPP) to your trading account for £96 (£80+VAT) per year (see our full SIPP terms and conditions).
With our SIPP you can take charge of your future investment planning by selecting your own choice of investment options including shares, funds and more. Investing within a SIPP allows you to invest tax-efficiently.
All customers pay a £20 quarterly fee. This fee comes with two free trades (or commission credit to the value of £20), which can be used across your SIPP, ISA and trading accounts. The quarterly fee is due in January, April, July and October.
After that you pay £10 per trade, for every transaction you make, or £5 per trade if you qualify for our frequent trader rate.
Our SIPP account benefits include:
- No set-up fees
- Administration fee of just £96pa (£80 +VAT)
- Wide investment choice - including UK and international shares, over 2,800 funds and an extensive range of clean funds
- £10 flat-fee for all real-time investments, £5 with our Frequent trader rate
- Add an ISA and a Junior ISA for free
The Interactive Investor site is packed with a comprehensive set of information, tools, news and articles relating to pension and investments, to help support your investment decisions.
How to open a SIPP account
Find out how our charging works, what you need to do and how to find the forms you need to open your SIPP to start investing tax efficiently today.
You can see full details of our pricing on our charges page.
The Interactive Investor SIPP is provided by our partner The Lifetime SIPP Company. Full details of pricing and conditions can be found in their Key Features Document. Your SIPP account is subject to these Terms and Conditions. Please be sure to read these documents carefully before requesting to be on the new pricing plan.
Please be aware of the risks involved. The price and value of investments and their income fluctuates and you may get back less than you invested. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance. If in any doubt, please consult a financial adviser.
You'll find all the forms you will need to manage your SIPP account here. Adobe Reader is needed to view the forms.
Open an account
Opening an account is easy and you will need:
- Your address details for the last three years
- Your debit card details including bank account number and sort code
- Your National Insurance (NI) number
Please be aware of the risks involved. The value of investments, and any income from them, can fall as well as rise so you could get back less than you invest. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance. Tax treatment depends on your individual circumstances and may be subject to change. If in any doubt, please seek advice.
Transfer to Us
Transfer your investments to our award-winning service and benefit from:
- Straightforward pricing
- Range of investment options
- Giving you control
Our trading service offers you:
- One-to-one telephone seminars - you can structure your seminar to get the most from our service
- UK call centre open 7.45am to 9.00pm Monday to Friday
- Active discussion boards giving you support from like-minded investors
- Award-winning financial news and editorial from our team of journalists
- Educational guides and video tutorials
Call our UK team on: 0845 200 3637