Add a SIPP for under £100
Our new SIPP Pricing is here
You can now add a Self Invested Pension Plan (SIPP) to your trading account for just £96pa (£80+VAT) (see our full terms and conditions).
All customers pay a £20 quarterly fee for their account. This fee comes with two free trades (or commission credit to the value of £20), which can be used across your SIPP, ISA and trading accounts.
Our SIPP account benefits include:
- No set-up fees
- Administration fee of just £96pa (£80 +VAT)
- Wide investment choice - including UK and international shares, over 2,800 funds and an extensive range of clean funds
- £10 flat-fee for all real-time investments, or £5 per trade with our Frequent trader rate
- Add an ISA and a Junior ISA for free
Existing SIPP Customers
We have changed our SIPP pricing and we believe the vast majority of our existing customers will be better off if they opt for this plan. In fact, make just four or more trades a year and you will make a saving on your annual SIPP charges, against current SIPP pricing.
You’re free to stay on the existing price plan if you would like, but do first take a look at how we think you might benefit.
New to SIPPs?
Get help understanding how investing in a Self Invested Personal Pension (SIPP) can help you with your retirement investments and planning, and how much tax relief you could be entitled to.
How to Open a SIPP Account
Trading Ideas and Tools
Whatever type of investor you are, we have the tools you need to support you to make confident investment decisions for your financial future.
New Pension Rules
The 2014 pension reforms give SIPP holders more flexibility on how they can take their pension benefits.
Find out what's changed.
Open an account
Opening an account is easy and you will need:
- Your address details for the last three years
- Your debit card details including bank account number and sort code
- Your National Insurance (NI) number
Please be aware of the risks involved. The value of investments, and any income from them, can fall as well as rise so you could get back less than you invest. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance. Tax treatment depends on your individual circumstances and may be subject to change. If in any doubt, please seek advice.
Transfer to Us
Switch your account to us today and breathe new life into your investing.
We’ll even give you £120 of commission credit as a welcome (terms apply).
Our trading service offers you:
- One-to-one telephone seminars - you can structure your seminar to get the most from our service
- UK call centre open 7.45am to 9.00pm Monday to Friday
- Active discussion boards giving you support from like-minded investors
- Award-winning financial news and editorial from our team of journalists
- Educational guides and video tutorials
Call our UK team on: 0845 200 3637