Streaming share prices (Level 2)
All for a low cost price of just £20 (plus VAT) per month (includes London Stock Exchange license fee for private investors of £6 per month). You need a trading account to apply.
Our streaming service benefits:
- LSE Level 2 (market-depth) data using dedicated Quotestream platform
- Extensive feature set with no software installation required
- LSE Level 1 (real-time) streaming trades and prices to your ii research account
- 15 minute delayed Nasdaq & NYSE data
login and apply
Java Web Start is now available, allowing Quotestream to be started from all browsers. Follow the detailed instructions on the logon page.
In addition, subscribers get access to several enhancements to Interactive Investor. The full list of Quotestream desktop features and website enhancements are outlined below.
Quotestream Desktop Features
- Level 2
- Streaming Portfolios
- Historical Charting
- Interactive Charting
- Time and Sales
- Market Indices (delayed)
- Market News
- Portfolio Based News
- Symbol Lookup
- Custom Settings
- Easy Editors
Website Enhanced Features
- Advanced charting
- Streaming real-time portfolio
- Streaming trade data
- Streaming news and discussions
- Real-time company announcement alerts
Contended vs un-contended
An un-contended Level 2 service is unlimited with no risk of your session being terminated.
A contended Level 2 service is one where your session can be terminated at any time no matter what you are doing.
Our £20.00 (plus VAT) service is un-contended and represents one of the best value Level 2 services in the market. Our service fee includes the London Stock Exchange license fee for Level2 data distributed to private investors of £6 per month.