Spread Betting and CFD Trading
Introducing our NEW Platform
- Access 12,000 global markets - including new equity and sector trades
- Fixed 1 point spreads on FX majors and indices (during market hours)
- Low 4% margin on FTSE listed shares
- Multi-platform access via your desktop, smartphone and tablet
- Intuitive new platform suite suitable for beginner to professionals
- Spread bet and CFDs trading from one platform
CFDs and Spread Betting explained
Unlike share dealing, Financial Spread Betting and CFDs let you potentially profit from falling as well as rising prices. Get clear on the small but important differences between them and find out how they can support your CFD and Spread Betting strategies.
Try our service for free
Practise trading with £10,000 worth of virtual funds on your mobile, desktop and tablet.
Learn to Trade
Video - our video guides will explain what is CFD Trading and Spread Betting as well as introduce you to Forex and Technical Analysis. Or you can download our comprehensive guides that explain a wide range of subjects including trading volatility, technical indicators and CFD trading compared to share dealing.
Trading on Web and Desktop
One account gives you access to all our platforms and products
Trade whenever and wherever you are with our fantastic new mobile apps via your iPhone, Android, iPad, Android Tablet and Blackberry
- Check the latest prices and market movements instantly
- Comprehensive live streaming charting package
- Deal through charts functionality on tablets
What you can trade
You get global access to global markets, you can trade in the following markets:
- Interest rates
See the trading platform for the full range of tradable instruments and our charges.
Ready to trade?
Risk Warning: Our services include products that are traded on margin and carry a risk that you can lose more than your initial deposit. The products may not be suitable for everyone - please ensure you fully understand the risks involved.
Manage your account
Questions about our new platform?
Click here to read our new platform FAQs
A trusted provider
Interactive Markets is a trading name of GAIN Capital UK Limited whose head and registered office is Park House, Finsbury Circus, London EC2M 7EB. GAIN Capital UK Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK FRN 113942 for details visit www.fca.org.uk Registered in England and Wales No: 1761813. Vat no: 524837435.