Recognia Technical Insight
Fundamental and Technical Insights from Recognia designed to complement your trading research:
- Identify possible entry and exit points for trades
- Monitor recent event alerts and educational material
- Technical Insight's Event Stock Screener
- Dedicated editorial to help you identify trading opportunities
- UK's most active trading [discussion boards], see what your peers are doing
All registered users can access Technical Insight free, directly from stock pages after login.
Trends & Targets
Trends and Targets send you technical reports and stock predictions direct from their professional analysts. Written in plain English, these valuable reports arrive in your email box before the markets open. When you sign up to this service you’ll get:
- Daily Reports, issued before the London Stock Exchange opens (view sample)
- Price movement expectations on up to 110 shares UK shares, small to large cap
- Proven track record on movements and targets (view previous predictions)
- Company library, providing long-term price potentials
- Specific Forex, Commodity and Index reports
- Bespoke reports with marked chart potentials
When you hold an interactive markets Spread Betting, CFD or Forex account you can access Trends and Targets free for a month. After that the service is available for £15 per month.
To get your free month trial of Trends and Targets, please email us at email@example.com with your name and account number or call 0845 88 00 003 to activate your trial.
Autochartist Trading Ideas
Autochartist Trade Ideas uses analysis from Autochartist Chart Patterns to give you live trade setups covering 18 currency pairs.
This real-time program can help you confirm your analysis and make more informed Forex trades by providing:
- Entry, stop and limit prices for trades on 18 currency pairs
- A calculation of how many pips the trade could make
- The probability of each trade, on a scale from 1 to 10
- The time period of the trade: short, medium or long term
You can access Autochartist Trading Ideas from the ‘Analytics’ tab on your trading account.Clients with a minimum balance of £2,500 can subscribe to this service for free
- Live Squawk –Live audio market commentary and analysis service
- Up to the second news and opinion from expert analysts in the City of London
- Market commentary covering Forex/Equities/Commodities and Fixed Income
- Understand what is moving the markets and generate trading ideas
- Receive FREE access to the live service for 7 days*
*At the end of the 7 day live Live Squawk will revert to a 1 minute delayed service with the option to subscribe for live
By subscribing to the trial service you agree to submitting your email and phone number. You should also expect a call from the Live Squawk sales team
Ready to trade?
Risk Warning: Our services include products that are traded on margin and carry a risk that you can lose more than your initial deposit. The products may not be suitable for everyone - please ensure you fully understand the risks involved.